• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 3 Power Rankings

L-TownCat

"with their defense their good enough to win games with their back up quarterback" Pete Prisco speaking about the Cardinals. Smh. Last week he had us like 16 or so when we did that, but Arizona is number 3. Something to keep in mind, as much as they all claim to be non biased, I am almost certain that he went to college in Arizona. Just saying.

I try not to promote the work of that asshat Matt Miller, but I can't resist.

He has the Panthers at #8. To put it in perspective, he has the Eagles at #3.

That's better than what I read this morning.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2199033-nfl-power-rankings-week-3-predicting-post-monday-night-football-standings

16. Carolina Panthers: Despite starting two quarterbacks through the first two weeks of the season, the Carolina Panthers have still managed two victories and are now starting to gain an elite form. If Cam Newton can continue to recover from his rib injuries without any setbacks, Carolina will be dangerous in the wide-open NFC South.

That's better than what I read this morning.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2199033-nfl-power-rankings-week-3-predicting-post-monday-night-football-standings

16. Carolina Panthers: Despite starting two quarterbacks through the first two weeks of the season, the Carolina Panthers have still managed two victories and are now starting to gain an elite form. If Cam Newton can continue to recover from his rib injuries without any setbacks, Carolina will be dangerous in the wide-open NFC South.

Lol "elite" but has us in the middle of the pack

Sometime we soon we are going to have to get used to the idea of being the 800 pound gorilla in the room, nobody wants to talk about it or give it respect, but everyone that glances at it feel very nervous and threatened by its presence....

i have come to accept and like this fact. respect will come. for now, they can deny us based on history. but it looks to me like the 800 lb gorilla isnt going anywhwere. they will have to start talking about him eventually ;)

Love how he just casually moves them up thirteen spots, but in his write-up only mentions how the Bengals and Cardinals look like playoff contenders. What a d-bag.

God this had to hurt Prisco...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

5 CAR.png The defense has done a great job the first two weeks. The pass rush remains the key to that unit. powerrankings_green_up.png14(18)

I don't really care that much about respect.

I want wins.

We all want wins, but I wait all year for this and my team is rockin right now. I want to see the pundits back track and flip flop. I wanna see them use their passive aggressive sarcasm to belittle our accomplished team. It makes me laugh when these "experts" who are so full of themselves have to choke on their own predictions. It's a little slice of heaven.

We all want wins, but I wait all year for this and my team is rockin right now. I want to see the pundits back track and flip flop. I wanna see them use their passive aggressive sarcasm to belittle our accomplished team. It makes me laugh when these "experts" who are so full of themselves have to choke on their own predictions. It's a little slice of heaven.

I desire this as well but truthfully, the naysayers do not retract.  Gruden did last year to a degree but as a few have said.  I want wins and I want the Trophy in Charlotte, the rest will come.

Archived