• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Not saying Derek Anderson is a better QB, but he's better at throwing the ball. That's just a fact

Derek Anderson (7+ seasons) - QB rating 70.0, completion 53.2%, 9436 yards, 55 TD passes, 55 interceptions.

Cam Newton (3+ seasons) - QB rating 86.7, completion 60.0%, 11580 yards, 65 TD passes, 42 interceptions

So... no.

Your "fact" is just your uninformed OPINION (and a bad one at that).

it was blatantly obvious in the tampa bay game.

the oline has it's issues, but there have been numerous times tonite where newton had all day to throw.

Yep, he does hold the ball too long way too often. Even when he has a good game, he has a few plays where he holds the ball way too long. Sadly there are too many that can't see his faults. I try to be objective, and I've always said Cam has a very high ceiling, but I'm afraid the front office will never give him the weapons he needs to reach it. 

DA is playing with nothing to gain or lose at the moment. Nothing insightful about trying to stir up a qb controversy.

I disagree, Cam's injuries and surgery will be a problem this whole year, watch and see, DA may be the better option. No controversy yet, will be though if we fug up with the Ravens.

gotta get this defense back on track because our offense, know matter which QB is in the game, isn't good enough to score 20+ points on a consistent basis. glad this one is over. we'll definitely be looked at as pretenders from here on out, and after tonights game, we should be.  we'll be back below the radar.

Archived