• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Browns TD

chknwing

Hold on a fugging second....he fumbled the one punt because he got hit after he CAUGHT it.  But the TD and a couple of running plays he had contributed to some of the momentum we enjoyed today.  You PB haters can kiss my lilly white Irish arse.

Hold on fugging second....he fumbled the one punt because he got hit after he CAUGHT it. But the TD and a couple of running plays he had contributed to some of the momentum we enjoyed today. You PB haters can kiss my lilly white Irish arse.

I haven't seen anyone knock Philly the WR. I think the board is high on his potential there

We need A Mark Jones. Don't care who it is. Jones was safe. He lacked the big play ability. But at this point we simply need someone to field kicks safely

Armanti Edwards?....*runs away before rocks are thrown*....

But seriously he was a UDFA for a reason and has shown flashes im happy with him

Armanti Edwards?....*runs away before rocks are thrown*....

But seriously he was a UDFA for a reason and has shown flashes im happy with him

I like Philly.

Just not as a returner. I definitely want him as a Panther though

These comments don't match up with the gif at all. The man took a huge illegal hit, got right back up, stayed aware with what was going on, and may of won us the game with that play. Haters can fug themselves

I think the problem is that he should have called a fair catch.

The game isn't too big for him. I think he can grow out of it. 

I agree, I think we see glimpses of some great things with him.  I mean heck, the TD was a great heads up play by an UDFA who had just gotten blown the fug up.  I think he has a great potential, and in the open field, he does have some great moves and decent speed.  I think ultimately, he could be the missing piece for our offense with KB being the #1, Cotch/Avant being possession guys, and Philly being the burner we've been looking for.  I hope they don't give up on him like some want done.

Archived