• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ramifications for Hardy

SgtJoo

Truth is, Hardy will be playing today if he was not getting paid. Since he was being paid, you can't call his six weeks away punishment.

True, i just wish that his six games could be considered not playing and just be docked pay another six games when he comes back. I think it evens out.

Hardy not playing again for this team.

Mr. Richardson's pockets say otherwise. Also, lets be honest guys, Hardy is probably going to sue the day after he gets reinstated if it lasts longer than 6 weeks, especially if Ray Rice comes back. The NFL has severely affected his next payday and also affected his whole family over allegations. He is not guilty of a crime in North Carolina as of right now, he isn't even convicted. Yet no one knows and here Ray Rice is waltzing back into the league while Hardy's contract value of next year dwindles by the week.

Who is going to reinstate Ray Rice? because i can only imagine that would be virtually impossible for Roger Goodell to make a decision of that magnitude while he is currently under investigation for his handling of this particular incident by former FBI director Robert Meuller.so,the real issue or question is when is that investigaion going to be concluded?

Archived