• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Props to Zod aka Igo

dilated_diatribe

You know it's not that Norwell is so good it's because our Dline is so bad this year.  A lot of replacement OLman have manhandled our DE's this year.    We all know Ealy only has one move....that retarded looking spin to the inside that never works in the pro's....see Everette Brown.

wtf? what does that have to do with his love for the game and potential? your negative kind belongs in a special kind of football hell lol....where the cowboys win the sb over and over and over

wtf? what does that have to do with his love for the game and potential? your negative kind belongs in a special kind of football hell lol....where the cowboys win the sb over and over and over

It wasn't that negative.  While I don't care for the Cowboys....that would be more of a purgatory.  Hell would be the Saints winning over and over. 

None of that has to do with his love of the game.  In terms of his potential....I think it depends on who he's practicing against.  While hopefully Ealy will develop, he's not the measuring stick that you judge an Olineman's ability on right now.  Obviously his potential is good

While I'm sure he already has, I'd like to see Norwell consistently handle KK or CJ, before I get too excited.

He's earned a shot at starting that's for sure.

Godfrey wasn't an underdog, he was a 2nd round pick

3rd round pick and I think Zod was referring to him as an underdog this season: coming off an achilles tear, playing a position that relies on speed, and a position that isn't his (nickel) 

Godfrey has been on the brink of getting cut since last spring - that's a pretty big underdog

3rd round pick and I think Zod was referring to him as an underdog this season: coming off an achilles tear, playing a position that relies on speed, and a position that isn't his (nickel) 

Godfrey has been on the brink of getting cut since last spring - that's a pretty big underdog

Certainly this year he has been one

terrell mcclain 

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2014/10/20/scout%E2%80%99s-eye-terrell-mcclain-plays-his-potential-other-thoughts

I have been waiting weeks for Terrell McClain to play the type of game that he showed against the Giants.

There was a side of me that thought maybe these coaches might replace him in the rotation by choosing to go with Davon Coleman or Ken Bishop, but they stuck with him and he rewarded them with a nice game. I knew he was capable of being a disruptive player and finally he managed to put it all together in that second half.

He showed initial quickness and a burst along with lateral speed and close. He was able to anchor down at the point, showing some upper body strength and power. His effort and stamina were also outstanding and it appeared the longer he played he was able to keep that pace, down after down.

McClain played as the under-tackle but also got some snaps as the nose and was effective in both spots. What was impressive is when the Giants tried to block back on him, he quickly avoided that block and stepped up to meet the ball carrier. The game tape showed he was robbed of a turnover when he ripped the ball out of Andre Williams’ hands, which would have capped off a game where he was a real factor.

Yeah, I let my USF homerism get in the way with the pro bowl selection talk. But at least McClain is still in the NFL and improving. Many of you wanted them to keep Fua over him..... how'd that work out?

Archived