• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you think performed well today?

Icege

Yes, this loss sucked (just like every loss sucks).

I've had Bell's back and tolerated Shula best that I can, but even I'm done with giving them chances.

However, it isn't fair to focus only on the negatives. There were definitely some positives today.

1. Jonathan Stewart

He ran like a man possessed today. Vintage JStew as an earlier topic stated. I hate his contract and I hate how things go for him during the offseason, but I love the way he runs. Stewart fights and runs nasty. He's great after contact and has solid hands to go with it. He did a great job against a strong run D. Hats off to him.

2. Kawann Short

KK is my man crush on the defense. He blew up a couple of plays today and is a great complement to Star's brute force. This man's hands are so violent it's like watching Donnie Yen sometimes. Donnie Yen with a lazy eye and 300+ lbs of anger.

3. Kelvin Benjamin

Yea, he dropped a TD. The catch with Sherman and another player (was it Thomas?) draped all over him was a thing of beauty.

4. Kony Ealy

He did well when he was in. I like what I saw and hope that he continues to develop.

5. Josh Norman

He got lucky on the Luke Wilson drop when Wilson scrambled, but when he went over the top on that deep ball and almost got his 2nd pick of the day I beamed like a somamabitch. I've wanted this guy to "get it" since we drafted him and it was awesome to see him not lose us a game but instead keep us in it.

I noticed Boston miss a few assignments.  If you heard his name called, it was probably a bad thing.

I was watching the game at the stadium. I watched him and he had at least one good pass break up and a few tackles. That's all I can ask from a rookie. Ten times better than Godfrey.

Not Cam, judging from the endless threads. He didn't take this team on his back like he has to do every darn week. 

I say the other team performed well enough to win. They made me realize how little this team learns from the past. Can't believe the Seahawks beat this team by almost the same score as last season where both team played about the same.

But if there is a bright side, it was after that game last season where the Panthers went on the winning streak. Here's hoping

Benjamin is a stud and continues to deliver spectacular catches every game.  Why they didn't even throw him a ball at the end of the game is insane.  Dumb beyond belief.  Stewart looked the best he has in the past three seasons.  Defense as a whole looked better than last week.  

But it's all for naught because Cam looked awful.

Yes, this loss sucked (just like every loss sucks).

I've had Bell's back and tolerated Shula best that I can, but even I'm done with giving them chances.

However, it isn't fair to focus only on the negatives. There were definitely some positives today.

1. Jonathan Stewart

He ran like a man possessed today. Vintage JStew as an earlier topic stated. I hate his contract and I hate how things go for him during the offseason, but I love the way he runs. Stewart fights and runs nasty. He's great after contact and has solid hands to go with it. He did a great job against a strong run D. Hats off to him.

2. Kawann Short

KK is my man crush on the defense. He blew up a couple of plays today and is a great complement to Star's brute force. This man's hands are so violent it's like watching Donnie Yen sometimes. Donnie Yen with a lazy eye and 300+ lbs of anger.

3. Kelvin Benjamin

Yea, he dropped a TD. The catch with Sherman and another player (was it Thomas?) draped all over him was a thing of beauty.

4. Kony Ealy

He did well when he was in. I like what I saw and hope that he continues to develop.

5. Josh Norman

He got lucky on the Luke Wilson drop when Wilson scrambled, but when he went over the top on that deep ball and almost got his 2nd pick of the day I beamed like a somamabitch. I've wanted this guy to "get it" since we drafted him and it was awesome to see him not lose us a game but instead keep us in it.

Ben drops a TD that could have won this game because he had a highlight moment in your eyes. But some of u are all over Cam.

Jesus. How do u expect anyone to take u seriously.

I saw Star pushing mean bodies back. Several times he was in the backfield just as the option was read canceling out the running back.  Even after plays he was pushing Hawks back off the pile.

Norman, played like he wanted that job.

Cam I thought threw pretty well. After a while they just were very aware of our plays.. Cam wanted to make a difference in the first half, he was hyped as fug.

Charles Johnson, say what you want but he looked like he was in the area of the ball carrier as much as possible.

I think the hit alone is enough to say Thomas Davis should be here. Dayyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm son

Archived