• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera's conference

Ruff

Our inability to convert red zone trips into touchdowns is what lost us the game. Period.

It's something that has carried over from last season. Where does that problem begin? Hmm, the offensive coordinator maybe?

Exactly. The bigger problem here isn't this one play, its literally all of them in the redzone. He should have said "we need a better gameplan and call better plays in the redzone"

It was not the reason we lost. They could've went back to him on the very next play. There were far more reasons we lost the game than one end zone drop.

can you fuging read?

It contributed to the loss.

If ya don't think so then you're a blind homer that only puts blame on coaches, and not on the players who are expected to perform.

The excuses made for fans man crushes, is beyond ridicules.

Nobody is mad at KB, but most certainly dropped a ball on a big play.

Those are the facts.

Because he made other amazing grabs, and is a rookie, it's okay.

I know KB doesn't feel that way.

Weird I feel like this is a blind post.

can you fuging read?

It contributed to the loss.

If ya don't think so then you're a blind homer that only puts blame on coaches, and not on the players who are expected to perform.

Wow! Yes I can read and I watched the game. If that play was the back breaker that sealed the loss, in the second quarter none the less, then they should've just not came out for the second half. But let's see, one play verses at least 15 others that could've put the game away? Yeah, it was the end zone drop. Child please.

Geez he wasn't blaming anyone, he was talking about how missed opportunities like that play that become the difference between winning and losing to the SB champs

Yeah really, I'm not sure what everyone is talking about. Did I watch the same presser? I didn't see anything about the dropped pass. He did say, because he was asked 4 times, that he sat Kelvin at the beginning of the game for reasons that he didn't want to get in to. He just said that he needs to be accountable. For all we know, he might have shown up hungover or something that morning. Either way, I didn't see him say anything bad about his play during the game. He even defended him a little, saying that he's not going to catch them all.

Did I miss something? 

Rivera was technically right, KB's drop was big and hurt our chances of winning. However, there was a lot of things that happened on the field and the sidelines that hurt our chances of winning. 

Coaches should never call out players to the media, it is text book how you lose a locker room. This one might be slipping away from Rivera. 

Just my opinion. I think Ron is a good coach. He's certainly taken the blame for our losses this year. That fact of the matter is that the talent level just isn't where it was last year. His receiving core was gutted. His LT retired and wasn't adequately replaced. His best DE is essentially suspended. All of his running backs are banged up.

Give the dude a break. This thread reads like a witch hunt. 

Archived