• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvel movie announcement.

scpanther22

Thinking we're going to going to see a new Avengers team in infinity part 1. I could see everyone coming back for part two since its the end of whedons trilogy.

Other than chris Evans, I doubt it. At that point, I'm sure we'll see Bucky as Cap, but the rest of the current MCU Avengers will be in place.

The man has awesome range. Did you not see Star Trek Into Darkness?

Yeah, I seen it.

And I get that Cumberbatch is awesome, but he doesn't seem like Doctor Strange. When I think of Doc (and Doctor Strange is one of, if not my single, favorite comic book characters), I think of someone who seems totally stand-offish in general, without acting. Honestly, Bale could've pulled the attitude off, but Batman and such.

The other rumor is Joaquin Phoenix. He might could do it, but the hair lip would distract the poo out of me.

I don't know if Cumberbatch has that distant, "I'm a total fuging dick" attitude that doctor strange needs.

Watch "Sherlock" some time. "Total fuging dick" is his specialty.

I was hoping for someone like Aiden Gillen, Jack Huston, maybe Joaquin Phoenix.

Wasn't a fan of the Keanu Reeves rumors. 

Cumberbatch is all but signed, so get used to that one

I think Joaquin would have been perfect, but I don't see him throwing the next 5-10 years of his life as a single character

Joaquin would have got it, but yeah apparently he didn't want to commit to all the movies and also wasn't comfortable with green screen/action stuff.

Archived