• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need to preface this week's thread by apologizing for our delays with the threads lately. I just started my new job at the beginning of this month and RR's business is growing like crazy! We love you guys, things have just been a bit overwhelming lately, but we will be back on track soon. Regardless, there will always be a tailgate for a home game unless you hear otherwise from me!

It's week 9 and the Panthers will host the Saints here in the QC on TNF. Coming off an embarassing loss to Seattle last week, (notice I didn't even have to take out the words "coming off an embarassing loss" from the last tg thread), that could have easily been avoided if we had not, yet again, hit the crack pipe collectively. This time I'm convinced it was Shula along with the entire Offensive Line. We couldn't have scored a TD if the goal was to grab a girl's tits that was bouncing up and down in the end zone and all they were up against was them overcoming the massive hard-on in their pants during the process.

This Thursday night, the Panthers take on the Saints and risk losing the slight not-even-sure-if-it-counts lead in the NFCS. If we win, we have a chance to up the lead in our division and send mole face back home to the stinky hurricane dome crying.

It also HAPPENS to be the night before Halloween! This means plenty of people will be dressed up for the game and going all out! Feel free to come dressed up, if I have enough time I will be rocking my black cat costume with my giant Panthers foam claw. Since this is my favorite holiday of the ENTIRE year and I enjoy nothing more than getting people wasted and having them stay in full character the entire night. .

Below is everything you need to know about the tailgate with most questions answered. Make sure you read through everything below before you post any questions in the thread.

****If you plan on joining us at the tailgate, please let us know in this thread so that we can have an approximate head count when we order food. If you are bringing guests, please let us know if you can estimate how many people you will be bringing. Doesn’t need to be exact, but we don’t want to order food for 70 people if only 30 are going to show up and vice versa. ****

If you are coming to the tailgate- PLEASE let us know in this thread. Conversely, all you fugers that said you would show up last week and did not show up, did not help with our planning. If you are not coming, please let us know as soon as possible. We ordered way too much pizza and came out of pocket for some of the cost. If you are sick, I understand. I also understand plans change easily, but please try to be as accurate as you can! Please don't come up in here and say you will be coming and then not show up. This week, Mrs. Roaring Riot is cooking, don't make that woman work harder than she has to already!

WHAT TIME?:

This week is special since we have a Prime Time game at night. I've got some work stuff going on, so I am not sure what time I will be able to get out, but my goal is to be out no later than 4pm ready to go. RR will be out around 3pm, if you can get out that early, please feel free to help him set up. 

There will also be a live band playing in the CANS:Recycled Area from 4-8, so come out and get the party started early!

Our new permanent location for this season is 601 S. Cedar St. This is the location where Hartigan’s used to be (is now replaced with Draught) and is right beside the practice fields. If you are familiar with the Morehead side of the stadium, Cedar is the first light after you go past the stadium on your right going towards Freedom OR if you are coming from the highway, Exit off 77 on Trade Street and take a right on Cedar.

PARKING:

Parking is all around where we will be, you can either choose to park down Morehead towards Freedom, or anywhere in the office buildings across the street from us, you can also go under the tunnel up Morehead to the other side of the stadium (not recommended since that is where the DogHouse is and there are people everywhere), or you could park over on the Mint side of the stadium and cut through near the practice fields.

We have parked in the lots directly across the street for all the games. The one on the grass is tailgate free and just for parking, I think it's $20. Just a quick walk back to my car to drop stuff off before the game is super convenient.

Here is an aerial view of the Tailgate. The yellow line is the walk to the stadium (or you can just walk up Morehead to the gate on that side). The red highlighted spots are not where we are, we are actually more where the yellow car is up from there. If someone can fix that for me.....that would be awesome hehe

tailgatelot1.jpg

THE GOODS (WHAT’S INCLUDED):

In addition to the tailgate spots that Roaring Riot has donated to us in the lot, the following will be included:

· Our very own Porta-Potty

· Food this week will be provided by Mrs. Roaring Riot- homemade by a true Cajun! Gumbo and assorted     Cajun sides/desserts will also be provided by me

· Water/Soft Drinks- we will not be providing alcohol, BYOB

· Music- there will be a live band in the CANS:Recycled Area next to us from 4pm-8pm.

· Convenient Parking nearby

· Close to WFNZ DogHouse

· Short 5 minute walk to the stadium

· Family friendly atmosphere (to a certain extent)

· Inclusion into a lot already dominated mainly by some of the largest Panthers tailgates in CLT

· Various tailgate activities including Cornhole, Beer Pong/Flip Cup

· Tents, tables, silverware, etc. provided

HOW WILL I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?:

Look for the Carolina Huddle banner, but we will also have a tent up and some signage that says Carolina Huddle with a bigass red arrow. Some of us wear our Huddle Tshirts each week, so look for those and the PortaJon.

If you are looking at the roped off area outside of Draught, we are directly to the left where the PortaJon is under the tents.

DO I HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN IF I DIDN'T DONATE PRIOR TO THE SEASON?:

No, you do not have to pay to get in; however, if you want to eat our food and use our Porta John, plan on bringing a cash donation to put in the bucket I will be passing around at the tailgate. Yes, I will be harassing you, yes, I will know if you are avoiding me ;)

CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SUPER AWESOME T-SHIRTS OR KOOZIES?

Yes, you can, they will be available for purchase at the tailgate for a small fee.

I WANT TO BRING MAH FRANZ/FAM, DO THEY HAVE TO PAY AS NON-HUDDLERS?

Please, bring your friends! Especially if they are Panthers fans! Just like you, if they plan on eating, etc., please ask the group to make a small donation, it only goes to help us provide more food and drinks for you! If you plan on bringing fans of the opposing team, we will be asking for double normal donations because they aren't Panthers fans- any Steelers fans- quadruple. Should be a profitable tailgate that week. eff you steelers fans. (update, if you are reading this now, it WAS a profitable tailgate and all those Steelers fans can still go f themselves)

IS THERE A LIMITATION ON THE ALCOHOL I CAN BRING?

That's a no. Especially when it gets cold, feel free to bring some moonshine to help warm everyone around you. Or, you can be like Arsen and bring some Vodka, or there's the always delicious and rarely seen Bo's cooler which comes with lots of goodies including jell-o shots! We will try to provide as many coolers as we can for everyone to store their beer, but please feel free to bring your own.

Can't wait to see you guys Thursday, let's show Moleface and Company what the Cats are made of and kick some Aints butt!

****If you plan on joining us at the tailgate, please let us know in this thread so that we can have an approximate head count when we order food. If you are bringing guests, please let us know if you can estimate how many people you will be bringing. Doesn’t need to be exact, but we don’t want to order food for 70 people if only 30 are going to show up and vice versa. ****

1505280_646668052046553_1551233302_n.jpg

Best%2Bthing%2Babout%2Bdating%2Ba%2Bsain

189093_3324754616188_993166420_n.jpg

New-Orleans-Pelicans-Basketball-2012-Mem

Archived