• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Cam Newton the next Jay Cutler?

PntherPryd

You are on the message board of the team I am a fan of, shitting on my QB. Again...why the fug are you here?

How many others here are doing the same thing?  Why single mine out?  Read many of my other thoughts on Cam.  I am here to talk football and give my opinion, just like everyone else.

As for not wanting me here, ask your moderators and admins.  Maybe they can help.

True. I couldn't resist the opportunity to troll a little though lol

Low hanging fruit, low hanging fruit.  Hey, we lost 4 Super Bowls, too!  In a row, don't ya know!

When the dissenting opinion is coming from Buffalo Gump, trying to explain the game of football to you is like trying to teach a dog accounting.

Well, then if you're all knowing then enlighten me.  You are presenting yourself as superior to me, so prove it.  It's all on you.

Otherwise, you're just what I called you.  An asshole.  Now, STFU and get out of here, tough boy.

Lmfao jay cutler has Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery and Michael Bennett, also Matt forte

We have Olsen and a inconsistent KB at the moment, with a online consisting of undrafted fas

Two top ten receivers. A top 5 back. A top 15 TE, a much better Oline and "the Quarterback Whisperer" and Cam still looks better. But Jay Cutler=Cam. BS!

Meanwhile Cam has a top 10 tight end and maybe a top 15 WR. That's it. Not even a comparison

Shame some Panthers fans don't see this.

It's hard to some times remember when you have your fan shades on.  I am sure there are more then a few here who would argue that Olsen Cotchery Benjamin and Co are just as capable as the Bears skill players.

Being a fan of a team is good and bad at both times.

Cutler is having an off handful of games and is nowhere near consistent but I would take him over Cam.  One interesting dynamic/parallel here is that Chicago's response to a bad line was to use more 3-step drops and quicker developing routes..... I feel like this is exactly what we are clamoring for and what we need with Cam.  I wonder where we might be with the QB whisperer..

There's 4 pretty damn big variables alot of your are forgetting

1. Matt Forte

2. Brandon Marshall

3. Alshon Jefferey

4. A Quarterback/Offense friendly coaching staff.

Not just Cutler, but the majority of the QBs in the NFL would look atrocious with the worst offensive line, worst OC, and perhaps worst receiving core in the league. The fact that Cam has a QB rating higher than 80 is a testament to him

8 year vet vs. a guy who has been in the league for 3 1/2 years. A guy who is coming off of broken ribs, a late ankle surgery and his second OC, in less than 4 years. Not to mention various other organizational failures. Yeah, seems legit. Move that goal post. some in this fan base are truly miserable, pathetic people.

There's 4 pretty damn big variables alot of your are forgetting

1. Matt Forte

2. Brandon Marshall

3. Alshon Jefferey

4. A Quarterback/Offense friendly coaching staff.

Not just Cutler, but the majority of the QBs in the NFL would look atrocious with the worst offensive line, worst OC, and perhaps worst receiving core in the league. The fact that Cam has a QB rating higher than 80 is a testament to him

Bears in addition to having the best WR duo and one of the best well rounded RBs in the game......also have a dang good TE and solid OL (finally).

Best cast is top notch around Jay. It is what Cam dreams of....heck, what almost every QB in the NFL dreams of

You guys have to see some of the parallels here... Both are perceived as having bad attitudes. both are seen as underachieving. Both have strong arms but have issues getting the ball in WRs hands at times - whether its accuracy, decision making ,etc., Both have played behind awful lines and taken their fair share of hits.

I think everyone understands that the bears' elite offensive weapons are better than Olsen, KB and his rookie mistakes, and a handful of bandaids and cast-offs.

You guys have to see some of the parallels here... Both are perceived as having bad attitudes. both are seen as underachieving. Both have strong arms but have issues getting the ball in WRs hands at times - whether its accuracy, decision making ,etc., Both have played behind awful lines and taken their fair share of hits.

I think everyone understands that the bears' elite offensive weapons are better than Olsen, KB and his rookie mistakes, and a handful of bandaids and cast-offs.

Their perceived attitudes are night and day...perceptions. No one views Cutler as a big joking kid who simply hates to lose.

Regarding buffalobill being a troll, I just don't see it.

The huddle has a long history of one or two closet panther fans hiding behind the logo's of other teams and posting.  

Dimbee/Bears, JohnnyRockets/Giants (or was it iggles?), that seattle lunk, etc., etc..

Some fans just need more time.

Archived