• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS4 Bundle on Black Friday

Mark S

I'm looking to get a PS4 this Black Friday. However, I don't know what to get. There are bundles with The Last of Us and GTA 5 and then ones with a $50 gift card. I don't see myself playing GTA because I didn't like the others and I don't know what The Last of Us like. That being said, what do you guys think is the better option? Do you know of any other bundles out there? If so, where? Is The Last of Us a good game? What would I do with GTA 5 if I'm not playing it? Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to get a PS4 this Black Friday. However, I don't know what to get. There are bundles with The Last of Us and GTA 5 and then ones with a $50 gift card. I don't see myself playing GTA because I didn't like the others and I don't know what The Last of Us like. That being said, what do you guys think is the better option? Do you know of any other bundles out there? If so, where? Is The Last of Us a good game? What would I do with GTA 5 if I'm not playing it? Thanks in advance.

The Last of Us is a pretty awesome third person survival horror/action game about Apocalyptic America made by the creators of Uncharted. If you like third person action games I highly recommend it. If it's not your cup of tea you should probably grab the bundle with the gift card and grab a game you'll enjoy with it. 

The Last of Us is a phenomenal game with a great story (some interesting parallels with TWD at times...), but while there are some great action moments the survival/stealth element is big. Definitely not a traditional shoot-em-up.

That said, I'd take that over GTA every day of the week.

well poo..... How detailed are they? Its still cool on single player right?

I feel like it makes it into a whole different game. It does make the story missions more challenging though (for me at least), so if that's what you're into, then go for it. I still like using it to do different things on multiplayer and just fuxing around in general. But for story mode I usually stick to classic old third person.

I will say things like the interiors of the cars are pretty well detailed in first person

Right now, Microsoft is discounting the xb1 to $350. They say it's for the holidays, but if they are selling a lot of consoles, they ought to keep it there. I'm planning to get mine this weekend. I can trade in my PS3 for an additional $100 off the price of the assassins creed bundle.

Though I could probably sell my 60gb PS3 for 130 on ebay...that's work lol

Archived