• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Al Wallace said Cam Newton will never be a franchise qb

Ruff

How are they supposed to get a fair evaluation with the talent level around him? All we know so far is that he's not elite level, at least at this point. Beyond that, he hasn't been given a chance to show whether he can win with a properly constructed offense.

Wow. You people are really insecure about your QB. He's not entirely wrong. HIs decision making is still suspect and Cam as a whole is still a quesiton mark.

Not to mention after over 3 years he's still routinely overthrowing receivers...

Not to mention after over 3 years he's still routinely overthrowing receivers...

Exactly. His throwing mechanics are also still awful and still has no touch on his throws. Also still fails to anticipate his throws and throw receivers open. These are legitimate question marks about Cam that have gone back to his college days. People don't want to hear, but it's true.

"Decision making "? What bad.decisions does Cam make? He is inaccurate with the ball at times but he rarely forces the ball. Andrew Luck leads the league in terrible interceptions, probably followed by followed by Foles and Geno Smith. 2 of those three never get criticized for bad decisions tho. I cant put my finger on why not

Exactly. His throwing mechanics are also still awful and still has no touch on his throws. Also still fails to anticipate his throws and throw receivers open. These are legitimate question marks about Cam that have gone back to his college days. People don't want to hear, but it's true.

I like you man. It's good to talk to an actual Panther's fan and not a Newton fan.

Archived