• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa "Fans" Weigh In on Cam

Jackofalltrades

Seems like alot of them were being classy. I guarantee the Saints board has zero class!

Oh, man! I've been tense all day and reading that thread has made me laugh. Most of the comments are about their team, not Cam. I feel sorry for Bucs fans and I've always felt like they were my little brother in fandom, always going through puberty, except when they really pissed me off. But even with raging hormones they can be funny in a singularly nerdy way.

he didn't break his legs. We need him to play.

Gentlemen, We Can Rebuild Him. We have the technology.

This will be our luck, because some old woman can't drive we will lose out on the top pick.

Derek Anderson will own the Bucs this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #KEEPPOUNDING

Isn't Cam from there?

I wasn't surprised. I found the Falcons fans I know to be the classiest of our 3 rivals.

Yes. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Still, no other team took time to send him their well wishes. I've seen numerous Falcons fans sending him their best. All Bucs and Saints fans have to say is how they wish he couldn't play anymore.

Yes. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Still, no other team took time to send him their well wishes. I've seen numerous Falcons fans sending him their best. All Bucs and Saints fans have to say is how they wish he couldn't play anymore.

Bucs were half and half from what I've seen. Most posts I've seen from them are along the lines of "Doesn't matter, Derek Anderson will destroy us anyways" or they are upset that they might not lose. Lol.

Saints fans are just.... the scum of the earth. That's the nicest way I can put it.

Anyone else surprised of all the teams out there it was actually the Falcons who came to support us?

All of 'em? I think not. No team, in any sport, has a unified fan base.

Some Bucs are nice some are dumb, the same is true on this forum.

That's the reality. If Cam was playing for the Buc's, somebody here would have started a similar thread.

Archived