• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Brownies*

boo7382

We dont want your cheap ass friends!

j/k cuz its probably your cousin and her bf or whatever again....how about you bring the little one and wifey for a change?!

tell your friends all they have to give us is equal to what they would pay for bojangles ($8-10) and they can have all the food they want.

Niah, my coworkers.

I asked wifey and said next year, she's been under the weather a little.

I went by ABC store to get an Apple Pie Moonshine for the tailgate but the shelf was empty so I went to clerk and asked her if they had some in the back and she said no.  There were 3 other people at the same time looking for an Apple Pie Moonshine. She informed all of us that Apple Pie Moonshine is on back order and they don't know when they will have another order.  Two other people turned around and left, I went I got a bottle of vodka and during checkout I started a conversation with a clerk... She told me she loves my accent and blah blah and after 5 minutes of talking to her, she informs me that she has one box of Apple Pie Moonshine hidden in the back and because I'm so nice she will sell me one bottle.  So I'm bringing a bottle of Apple Pie Moonshine, bitches!

I went by ABC store to get an Apple Pie Moonshine for the tailgate but the shelf was empty so I went to clerk and asked her if they had some in the back and she said no. There were 3 other people at the same time looking for an Apple Pie Moonshine. She informed all of us that Apple Pie Moonshine is on back order and they don't know when they will have another order. Two other people turned around and left, I went I got a bottle of vodka and during checkout I started a conversation with a clerk... She told me she loves my accent and blah blah and after 5 minutes of talking to her, she informs me that she has one box of Apple Pie Moonshine hidden in the back and because I'm so nice she will sell me one bottle. So I'm bringing a bottle of Apple Pie Moonshine, bitches!

I make my own with everclear and it's delicious. It cost me like fifty bucks to make a gallon though.

Lots of Browns fans are buying tickets and driving up the cost. Supply and demand.

Makes sense SCP! Was thinking about bringing my boy down for the last game of the year if I could find cheap tickets but guess it will have to be next year! Have fun everyone!

Archived