• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you guys want in the 1st?

MedellinHeel

Tough call, really.  But I honestly think we should take an OT in the first.  The OL has been decent these past few weeks, but it still could be better.  I would love to grab the guy from LSU, even the guy from Pittsburgh, but if either of those guys are not there, then I guess we should grab a DE or WR.

Has anyone heard the idea of cutting Johnson and resigning Hardy? 

Yea LT or WR in the first unless there's a SS that's way better value. I'm not even down for a 1st round DE unless it's a helluva steal and someone that's legit NFL DE size. I might be convinced for an OLB if it's also a steal and someone with Von Miller type qualities (maybe Beasley if he looks to be doable as a 4-3 OLB instead of just a 3-4).

Yea LT or WR in the first unless there's a SS that's way better value. I'm not even down for a 1st round DE unless it's a helluva steal and someone that's legit NFL DE size. I might be convinced for an OLB if it's also a steal and someone with Von Miller type qualities (maybe Beasley if he looks to be doable as a 4-3 OLB instead of just a 3-4).

Not convinced of this? Dude is a FREAK. Massive upside as an OLB. 

FINALLY!!! Yes I totally agree with your stance on Vic Beasley! Imagine him and Luke Kuechly tackling sideline-to-sideline. Imagine a 100% Jon Beason, yes Beasley Is A Beast!

Not convinced of this? Dude is a FREAK. Massive upside as an OLB. 

Uh, 80% of that video was fumble recoveries and rushing the ball.  I'll do more research, anybody named Shaq already has his foot in the door with me :)  But there wasn't really anything impressive in that video.

At 25, I would not expect an immediate starter.

Possible that one of the WR prospects fall that far.  Will be like last season on the OT's I am afraid.  They were way overdrafted anyway and I doubt Gman picks an OT at 25 that is rated a 3rd rounder.

Philly Brown, Tre Boston, Norwell, Turner, Norman, Bene, have all given us less NEED so I expect us to go BPA

Hoping for players to fall at this point . Jalen Strong would be nice. I believe OT Cedric O will be there.

Wouldn't mind Beasley or a impact OLB. That could be bpa

I haven't been on the fence about a prospect as much as I am with Strong since Kenny Vaccaro

Archived