• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown update

SgtJoo

I haven't seen practice so I can't say for sure which one I would go with but from the outside looking in I would choose Webb. A speedy qb who knows the playbook and can catch>a wr who is speedier but can't grasp the football or the playbook

whether it's hill or webb they're not gonna see many targets if any at all, so the fact he can't catch doesn't matter. so i'll take hills speed as a decoy and to get some hawks out of the box

whether it's hill or webb they're not gonna see many targets if any at all, so the fact he can't catch doesn't matter. so i'll take hills speed as a decoy and to get some hawks out of the box

You have a good point but didn't Webb catch a pass or 2 earlier this year?

All he has to do is beat man coverage. Brown is not so hot either, but put one man on him and he's a threat. Unlike Cotchery who can be covered by a DE and shutdown all the way down the field. This offense needs more speed and Hill offers that. Word on Hill was that he didn't grasp our playbook all that well earlier in the season, and his hands are not so great, but he can get open. He's a threat.

If not grasping a play book like.......running the wrong route or say......making the right cut on a timing pattern is an issue with Hill that freaks me out..........just like we saw this past weekend leading to a pick 6

Joe Webb has 58 career receiving yards. If we're gonna have another WR out there at least let it be someone like Hill.

Webb might be better. He ran down Hester too.

Plus I am sure there are some trick plays or at least illusions of it he can offer

The hyprocisy is strong in this thread, have you Hill haters not seen how bad KB has looked the last few weeks?! Hill is a 4.3 version of KB at this point. Before you call me names go watch vids of Hill and both are body catching, big body WRs that have a bad case of the drops, the only difference between the two is speed

The hyprocisy is strong in this thread, have you Hill haters not seen how bad KB has looked the last few weeks?! Hill is a 4.3 version of KB at this point. Before you call me names go watch vids of Hill and both are body catching, big body WRs that have a bad case of the drops, the only difference between the two is speed

Cut from the Jets. Clears waivers. Signs to a practice squad. Is passed over for fuggin Tavarres King when Jacksonville needs a receiver, has looked awful in practice ever since....

Yet u compare him to a 1000 yard 9 TD receiver.

GTFO

Hill could never in a million years make the catches that Benjamin makes. The kids is unreal at times.

He would drop one occasionally early in the season. It's a tiny bit speculation with a bit of evidence to back it, but I believe Kelvin's recent trouble with bringing in the ball is due to a hand injury.

Archived