• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hell why not. stirring the hardy pot - wants back in carolina...will play for free.

no chance Hardy comes back. Big Cat will not allow it, guarantee he is signed elsewhere 

I lean that direction, but if he is found innocent--or his conviction reversed--not sure how to say it, maybe he needs to meet with Richardson.  I also agree that other teams will throw big bucks at him, but nothing like what he stood to earn. 

Richardson allowed Smitty to stay on after punching teammates on 2 occasions.  He was guilty too.  So, who knows?

Maybe he's a young guy that got big boat load of money and didn't handle it well. Just because you made a bad decision, it doesn't mean you're the devil. I'd love to sit here and say I never screwed up in my younger years but I did.....most people on this board have done it. Wrong girlfriend, buzzed driving but didn't get caught.... Everybody screws up and sometimes a major screw up is what you need to straighten your life out. If he's guilty, he should get punished but lighten up on the righteous indignation.

If you've never made a bad decision worthy of a misdemeanor in your youth, then by all means enjoy the view from your high horse and scorn everyone else for not being a selfless and wise as you.

Risk vs reward. Most of us have never had the finances and lifestyle of Hardy. When you have everything set I just don't get this type of behavior, I get it in young people who are yet to establish themselves and aren't really sure what the future holds.

Of course he'll get a second chance. The young woman involved is fine. But sometimes that second chance has to be somewhere else. The bridge in Carolina is burned.

Hardy still has yet to show an ounce of remorse.

People here want to give DeAngelo Williams poo for writing an article on an airplane while treating Hardy as a hero for getting put on the exempt list for a whole season.

Remorse for being falsley accused?

I am herby accusing you of child molestation. I look forward to your remorse for it.

Remorse for being falsley accused?

I am herby accusing you of child molestation. I look forward to your remorse for it.

Do i really have to bring up the evidence stacked against Hardy? The fact that there were guns there, which corroborates the victim's story, and the fact that a judge already ruled him guilty leads me to believe he's probably guilty.

I'm all for signing Hardy to a cheap contract to the Panthers.

I'm also all for a threesome with Scarlet Johansson and Jennifer lawrence.

Both equal in probability.

You are a good looking dude. I take that as saying it might happen. You never know.

Do i really have to bring up the evidence stacked against Hardy? The fact that there were guns there, which corroborates the victim's story, and the fact that a judge already ruled him guilty leads me to believe he's probably guilty.

How exactly does the fact that Hardy lawfully possessed firearms corroborate that he threw her onto a futon covered in guns?

Archived