• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For what it's worth

Hawk

So if I make it out there how do I find you? Do I just look for the 6'11" moose banger in cut off yoga pants?

Good luck against the Hackers. Hope you guys make it. Cheese heads are getting a little cocky as of late.

If the Cheese heads are cocky then I guess the Sea Chickens are a pile of goo.

Talent, yes given, best Defense ever; hardly. Give me old style football ....Tatum , Hayes, Matuszak, Sistrunk, Hendricks....Now that was football. Wag your yellow towels at me, go ahead, but that was football.

post-16885-0-17276600-1421116224_thumb.j

A lot of you guys were in diapers, 1977 Superbowl. Hard to find a color photo of this one. Now those days we had real football. Get injured, no problem, cut the finger off tape it up go back in.

post-16885-0-17276600-1421116224_thumb.j

Ive liked watching the Seahawks team evolve and like the direction the Panthers are going emulating them(sort of).

Ill never say Rivera is on the same coaching level as Pete Carroll until we make some NFCCS runs and a Superbowl-- even then he doesnt have a college title to go with it.  

Anyway, Im ok with the Seahawks going back to the Superbowl.  Maybe the hangover next year will be a little rougher so we may just win! 

I hate to admit it but you guys have our number and will for the foreseeable future, I wish we didn't have to play you guys every fuggin season, I'm afraid it will start fugging with the team's head and mentality losing to the same team 5 straight times.. Sheesh.

I'm looking forward when you guys pay Wilson and Sherman and you guys are handicapped in the cap space dept and take a step back, Jesus I'm sick and tired of playing you guys

obviously none of us like when our season ends...but for what it's worth I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the NFC South again, congrats on beating the Cardinals and for coming into Seattle and giving us a good run for our money.

I find it very odd that next season we will once again go head to head, making it 4 seasons in a row without even counting the playoff game this past weekend and I hope that some of you will be able to make the trip out west and we get the chance to tilt a few cold ones together.

Still room on the bandwagon for those that can't find the desire to cheer for the Packers!!!

Hawk

It's not that I don't want Seattle to win. But Aaron Rodgers is on one leg and the defense can get after him because of that so I expect this game may get out of hand early. If it weren't for people betting based on name alone, I would think the line for this game should be larger than the Panthers game.

Archived