• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For what it's worth

Hawk

obviously none of us like when our season ends...but for what it's worth I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the NFC South again, congrats on beating the Cardinals and for coming into Seattle and giving us a good run for our money.

I find it very odd that next season we will once again go head to head, making it 4 seasons in a row without even counting the playoff game this past weekend and I hope that some of you will be able to make the trip out west and we get the chance to tilt a few cold ones together.

Still room on the bandwagon for those that can't find the desire to cheer for the Packers!!!

Hawk

I loved Seattle the few times I've been there, and I can't say anything overly negative about their fans other than the obvious bandwagoners.  But in all honesty, that would be an issue here if the Panthers ever won a Superbowl.  Which is another way of saying, it's a problem I wouldn't mind having.

One thing that really stood out to me during the game- Russell Wilson is a bad, bad man.  Easily top 10 QB and maybe on his way to becoming top 5.  May be the biggest draft steal since Tom Brady.

And that's not a knock on Cam, who played as well in Seattle as anyone has the last couple of years IMO, especially considering the talent we have at WR in relation to the LOB.  Right now for young QB's I would rank it Luck and Wilson in the top tier, Cam in the next tier, and Kaepernick, Dalton, and others below.

Congrats on the season- you guys deserve to be where you're at.

obviously none of us like when our season ends...but for what it's worth I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the NFC South again, congrats on beating the Cardinals and for coming into Seattle and giving us a good run for our money.

I find it very odd that next season we will once again go head to head, making it 4 seasons in a row without even counting the playoff game this past weekend and I hope that some of you will be able to make the trip out west and we get the chance to tilt a few cold ones together.

Still room on the bandwagon for those that can't find the desire to cheer for the Packers!!!

Hawk

You're a troll, aren't you?  Seriously my friend, I will enjoy next year battling the sea crows.  Hopefully you'll stick around or at least pop in from time to time.  You're a good troll. :stuff:

Hawk

thank you and good game :) i count you guys as the western panthers ,so I would rather see you win then Brady /Rodgers ,or Andrew throw up a duck

Hawk…the game is on… I will be coming to Seattle this fall and I know I am gonna have a good time…my next visit has been long overdue and I will be there this year!!!  

It's all good…your team deserves to be where it is and I hope to see my team draft or pick up the necessary talent needed to get us to the promised land.  I don't see a huge chasm between us…but clearly, your team had the critical pieces and damn Russell is so damn level headed…he doesn't get ruffled at all.

I will be looking forward to the beers and a longer visit this time!!!

Lived in North Seattle for 2 years while stationed at Bremerton Navy Yard. Never made it to a Seahawks game, but plenty of Mariners and Supersonics (telling my age) games. Beautiful city and state, I mean absolutely gorgeous!

Always liked the SeaChickens and will pull for them the rest of the way... quietly, in my mind.

No bandwagon though. Carolina is home. And home makes you who you are.

I have to admit that out of all the teams in the NFL not named Carolina Panthers I respect the Seabuzzards the most. Must be their fans I guess. I see them as the relative that you see now and then that you compete with on just about everything, probably a bit jealous of, but just can't bring yourself to hate. So I'm cool with you...but we are going to beat that ass eventually.

moon.gif

j/k

well...kind of just kidding.

anyway, good luck. glad your team isn't a bunch of pricks like those 49ers were/are.

i don't really care who wins between you and the packers. all i want is for whoever wins to beat the pats/colts.

i'd rather not see a repeat lombardi winner (unless it's us and yes, i am a hypocrite/have double standards) but i would rather see that than the pats or colts win.

Archived