• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith attempted to fight Jermaine Wiggins after loss?

countryboi

The whining in this thread makes me glad I'm not a fickle bitch who hates their former best friend because she got a new boyfriend they don't like.

I called 89 a jerk whose behavior would find him the door near the end of career while he was still here.....

Take it to 89? Why? That would imply he has respect for 89 and cared...and I don't think 89 has earned that. Why would Wiggins do that?

And former players turned media comment on stuff all the time. It is why they have jobs in the media

89 didn't respond....all he did was support everything Wiggins said.

"Oh, I'm and bully and the fact I have assaulted 3 teammates and been cut from Carolina bc of my antics supports it you say? Well let me try to beat your ass in front of your kids to prove how wrong you are..."

89's a jerk. Been that way from day 1 until he left.

He made plays and talks nice away from football

The butthurt bully drill needs to stop. None of you wanted Steve Smith gone when he supposedly "assaulted" players in Carolina. But now that he was released and is continuing an exceptionally good career elsewhere, you guys are all so butthurt you can't see the hypocrisy for the goalposts.

Steve Smith was cut, plain and simple, yet Huddlers all over this board have rushed to judge someone they've never met or spoken to. Meanwhile, there was a guy named Julius who played in Charlotte once upon a time who basically gave Carolina the finger on his way out and nobody seems to have a problem with that. 

I find it hard to consider anyone 5'9 and 190 lbs or whatever a bully. And if a 6'2" 270lb Jermaine Wiggins is that afraid of Steve Smith, I feel very bad for the guy.

BobLeverone171542285675.jpg

The butthurt bully drill needs to stop. None of you wanted Steve Smith gone when he supposedly "assaulted" players in Carolina. But now that he was released and is continuing an exceptionally good career elsewhere, you guys are all so butthurt you can't see the hypocrisy for the goalposts.

Steve Smith was cut, plain and simple, yet Huddlers all over this board have rushed to judge someone they've never met or spoken to. Meanwhile, there was a guy named Julius who played in Charlotte once upon a time who basically gave Carolina the finger on his way out and nobody seems to have a problem with that.

I find it hard to consider anyone 5'9 and 190 lbs or whatever a bully. And if a 6'2" 270lb Jermaine Wiggins is that afraid of Steve Smith, I feel very bad for the guy.

BobLeverone171542285675.jpg

Go dig up posts then...

89 Apologist bashed me for merely pointing out his skills were declining prior to the 2013 season.....and that meant unless he retired early he was likely going to be gone soon.

Bc he was a jerk and pain....and an average player wouldn't be worth the headache that was 89

So that whole butthurt angle ain't gonna work

LMAO....name one other player in NFL history you know of that assaulted 3 teammates? With a host of other aggressive outbursts routinely? Yet it is all lies he is a bully?

Now you are spinning some wierd thing about Wiggins being scared? You feel bad for him? WTF? I don't even know what you are trying to convince yourself of.

89 is a jerk. It is documented over and over and over and over in regards to football. Water is also wet.

The whining in this thread makes me glad I'm not a fickle bitch who hates their former best friend because she got a new boyfriend they don't like.

This quote makes you more of the desperate slut with no self respect that keeps sucking off the guy that moved on to new girl though. It's good have girls like you around because you're always there to take up for us, no matter how poorly we act.

I'm cool not having a statue of this guy outside our stadium.

I would welcome a statue of Thomas Davis outside BOA Stadium because he has shown a lot of the same heart and character that the late Sam Mills possessed. I would be 100% against one of Steve Smith, for the opposite reasons.

Archived