• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflate-Gate: Patriots Being Investigated For Deflated Footballs

An equipment room guy has already been confirmed on tape taking the balls into another room. No one inflated the balls with 125 degree air.

Your logic is that of a small child or woodland creature. Please stop, it's beyond sad.

Throughout all this I wonder if it's even occurred once to you that they could be guilty.

Wait for it.,...

Just remember to crawl out of the hole and say I am smart and you like to do the cha cha like a school girl once its found to be no wrongdoing or something else along these lines such as doing it without breaking any rules.

if they are found guilty for real, like Brady says he was actually stupid enough to pay a boy to do it, admits it and better yet cries in a press conference like Marion Jones then,...

Well,.. I like do,..da cha cha.

Unfortunately, the NFL is in a really tough spot with this, because it will cause a suspicion to be cast over the biggest game of the year. That being said, here's how I see it playing out:

The referees check the balls and hold them right up until game time. They are then given back to each teams equipment manager.

The NFL absolutely cannot afford to suspend Billichek or Brady or have there legacy even more tarnished by this poo, because Bob Craft has Goodell in his pocket.

So either a ball boy or equipment manager or both will take the fall for this and say they did it without Brady or BB's knowledge. They will say they knew Tom preferred to use a less inflated ball, so they did it without his knowledge or consent to try and help him out. That guy will be the patsy in this (much like the videographer in spygate), and the Patriots juggernaut will keep moving forward.

Maybe a loss of some sort of a draft pick but I doubt it because again, they'll say it was done without organizational knowledge.

10 years from now, or right around the time Brady is due to enter the HOF, the ball boy will get a check for $50K from TMZ for telling his story and for providing evidence that BB and Brady DID in fact know about it and more drama will come up, with the faux outrage and the whole bit.

That's how I see this going down.

As if on cue, the Patriots are about to let a locker room assistant fall on the sword for this.

I imagine the people who don't think this is a big deal aren't currently or never have competed in their life. you work hard to win only to have some ***** deflate footballs to get an edge. that poo is enraging to those who know what hard work is like

I imagine the people who don't think this is a big deal aren't currently or never have competed in their life. you work hard to win only to have some ***** deflate footballs to get an edge. that poo is enraging to those who know what hard work is like

Looks like you missed the slew of NFL players saying it's no big deal. And Schefter saying the NFL coaches he asked seemed insulted that anyone would consider it a big deal.

One last thing and im finally really out.

Check out the Skip video, find out about the Patriots doing their almost perfect season after spygate hit the first game of the season etc.

Next, check out the sports science video on a 2psi deflated football and not only having zero advantage, but conversely causing more disadvantages when having water added.

It would appear more like someone tried to sabotage the Patriots by hurting their footballs than actually helping them.

Again adding to all of my arguments. Non issue, is a completely irrelevant topic that weiners want to fixate on to compensate for their "members" lack of performance.

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/relatedvideos?id=12230916&backText=NFL%20Eyes%20Patriots%20Locker-Room%20Attendant%20-%20Video%20-%20ESPN&back=http%3A%2F%2Fm.espn.go.com%2Fwireless%2Frelatedvideos%3Fid%3D12232397%26cid%3D2459789%26backText%3DNFL%2520Home%2520-%2520ESPN%26back%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fm.espn.go.com%252Fnfl%252F

Peace Out.

I wonder what everyone would be saying if this happened to the Panthers?

Hummmmm,..

Well, it kinda did. The Panthers got busted this season illegally holding their footballs to heaters during the Vikings game.

The fact you haven't heard anything about it tells you exactly what "everyone would be saying."

Well, it kinda did. The Panthers got busted this season illegally holding their footballs to heaters during the Vikings game.

The fact you haven't heard anything about it tells you exactly what "everyone would be saying."

It also complies with what I said repeatedly that it only applies to a perenial winner, not to losers or nobodies.

No one cares if the Panthers cheat or not. The fans ignore it and others just dont care.

With the articles I posted above along with others coming out from others, there are more disadvantages to underinflated footballs, lower velocity etc with the added disadvantages of overweighting them when wet.

This would suggest it outright stupid for a team to do it for themselves and more a way for an opposing team to sabotage.

Either way its just too stupid. Either nothing happened or it will come out the ball boy was a Colts fan,...

Ball boy 90 seconds with the balls go inside the bathroom. Wow NFL is that all you have? No way that is enough time in the restroom to deflate all the balls and put them back inside the bag, it's just plan logic.

NFL admit you fugged up, that your refs did not properly check the balls before the game. Plus, Colts were buried after the balls were reflated to proper psi for the second half. Sounds like the NFL is trying to usher in a new 'dynasty' and that Brady co is no longer the poster child team for the NFL; need new business, create controversy check, need new team dynasty check, this is so WWF.

I hope to god that Patriots put a clinic out there and absolutely destroy the Seahawks.

post-6961-142236078693_thumb.jpg

Archived