• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Picture of Cam Newton in Seattle Game

SmiddyCent

A play where Brenton Bersin was the number #1 read picked by a guy on PEDs after Cam overcame so much this year? Why? Cam doing the Superman in the Georgia Dome is a much better and lasting image of what was overcome and what is to come.

Does anybody have a picture of cam newton in the sideline after throwing that pick 6 in Seattle?  I just think that's a great picture of the growing pains our young QB is going through.

He was all business that game. I didn't see many smiles even after big gains. He seemed so focused, like a ruthless killer. Cam playing like that consistently with his mechanics on point? Super bowl.

I was more impressed with the pix of him watching SEA being introduced.

He was all business that game. I didn't see many smiles even after big gains. He seemed so focused, like a ruthless killer. Cam playing like that consistently with his mechanics on point? Super bowl.

I was more impressed with the pix of him watching SEA being introduced.

You mean these! Yeah it was cool!! When I saw it I was like WoW!!

post-3287-142233986794_thumb.jpgpost-3287-142233988016_thumb.jpg

post-3287-142233990164_thumb.jpg

post-3287-142233986794_thumb.jpg

post-3287-142233988016_thumb.jpg

post-3287-142233990164_thumb.jpg

A play where Brenton Bersin was the number #1 read picked by a guy on PEDs after Cam overcame so much this year? Why? Cam doing the Superman in the Georgia Dome is a much better and lasting image of what was overcome and what is to come.

I still don't have a problem with Bersin being the # 1. Many teams this most recent playoffs went to little used guys as an element of surprise. Seattle didn't score until a fake fg. Their #1 read was a off tackle. Seattle stayed focused and didn't over adjust and the play ended up being a huge point swing.

But I don't want to see Cams face after the play.

Archived