• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman may leave before the Superbowl is over

Jeremy Igo

Huh?

Context is you can't predict childbirth. I work with someone who had a stillbirth. Sadly happens to many. There wasn't anything indicating that would happen or they had higher odds. You go in just like everyone does....

You also can't predict how a mother will deal with it all.

Context is.....you can't just pencil in X will happen and just go about your business. Lots of variations occur and every couple unfortunately doesn't have it all play out as X.

Obviously from your point Sherman being there does not even guarantee a safe birth. You are now going down the anything can happen line frankly which applies to every aspect of life. Missing his child's birth to play in the superbowl in that context is not a big deal given that his being there does not even gurantee a safe birth.

I think you did.

His point, that you missed entirely by the way, wasn't about the safety of the child. His point was that pregnancies and deliveries are not guaranteed. The mentality of "oh, everyone has kids it's no big deal" isn't the experience that millions of people have had.

Perspective.

Tell ya what, when my twins were born my wife almost didn't make it alive out of the hospital. She reacted poorly to the anesthesia and they could not wake her up. I split time between neonatal and intensive care for what seemed like forever. If I was not there I would never forgive myself.

So please, continue to tell me how much of an easy decision this is for him to make, you single guys without kids.

My would have been older brother was lost to my mother. I'm unmarried and without children but that enough is reason for me to keep perspective. Life isn't guaranteed and neither is birth. Sometimes things just don't go smoothly at all, and I hope for Sherman's and his girl's sake everything turns out fine for him.

Yeah. I went preeclamptic after my twins were born. They couldn't normalize my BP and I lost too much blood during the surgery. It was a very scary situation. You never know what may happen. Childbirth is one of the most dangerous things you can do to your body.

Yeah. I went preeclamptic after my twins were born. They couldn't normalize my BP and I lost too much blood during the surgery. It was a very scary situation. You never know what may happen. Childbirth is one of the most dangerous things you can do to your body.

Yep.

That's my main concern is that he be there for her. The kid won't remember or even care if he was there. If he loves her though, this should be a difficult decision. I can't fault him either way.

Many of you completely overlooked the panty dropping effect leaving the superbowl for his woman will have on future Sherman girlfriend prospects btw.

Thats gold, son. Gold.

This is why when I do something selfless for my wife, I make sure her hot friends find out about it somehow. You never know.

Obviously from your point Sherman being there does not even guarantee a safe birth. You are now going down the anything can happen line frankly which applies to every aspect of life. Missing his child's birth to play in the superbowl in that context is not a big deal given that his being there does not even gurantee a safe birth.

Anything can happen at anytime.

You can also pin point specific events that present huge life moments

In regards to the context of the post you were replying to....Sherman being there isn't suppose to ensure the saftey of the mother or child. Would simply guarantee his presense for any scenario that could present itself (which to some is a really big deal)

Everyone is different. That isn't right or wrong. You could present me with any reality on my dream to do list.....for me I would walk away for specific family scenarios. That's me. Isn't others. Again, it isn't about right or wrong. Simply about Sherman can do anything and people should keep there mouth shut

Anything can happen at anytime.

You can also pin point specific events that present huge life moments

In regards to the context of the post you were replying to....Sherman being there isn't suppose to ensure the saftey of the mother or child. Would simply guarantee his presense for any scenario that could present itself (which to some is a really big deal)

Everyone is different. That isn't right or wrong. You could present me with any reality on my dream to do list.....for me I would walk away for specific family scenarios. That's me. Isn't others. Again, it isn't about right or wrong. Simply about Sherman can do anything and people should keep there mouth shut

my bad qouted the wrong post

Archived