• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis named Walter Payton Man of the Year

cardiackat88.

really hope greg hardy watched that speech

Hardy started his own form of charity making a fraction of what TD does, or did. Why you point out Hardy here I do not know. Personally, I hope everyone in the NFL was watching because what he said was spot on. Guys do far worse than anything Hardy has done and did in his current legal battle and get away with it.

Be real you think they will talk about this?!? This aint poo. This will be swept under the rug. Quit fugin apealing to the panther fan " im so classy we are awesome. "

No one cares about this unless its the satisfied bitch panthers fan

Yeah you have the stage to do good. Do good. That stays between u and god. Everone. If you are a nfl player win fugin football games bitch.

I make a livin as a regisyered nurse wile some of you are a pos cool kid on the huddle. Wake the fuh up rum.

Im proud of TD. Hes doin what we all should do.

But get in the supetbowl bitch. fug psts and seafags.

Get in the superbowl

This award means nothing

Win a superbowwl bitch. We aint a church. Win mothervfugin football

This is fugin football. Win football you bitch

We follow football. Winn football.

Be real you think they will talk about this?!? This aint poo. This will be swept under the rug. Quit fugin apealing to the panther fan " im so classy we are awesome. "

No one cares about this unless its the satisfied bitch panthers fan

Yeah you have the stage to do good. Do good. That stays between u and god. Everone. If you are a nfl player win fugin football games bitch.

I make a livin as a regisyered nurse wile some of you are a pos cool kid on the huddle. Wake the fuh up rum.

Im proud of TD. Hes doin what we all should do.

But get in the supetbowl bitch. fug psts and seafags.

Get in the superbowl

plz-stop-post.jpg

Archived