• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bellichek's Patriots vs the NFL

London Loves Luke

i wonder if the ones who yell cheating would say the same if this was the Panthers we were talking about?

When Cam wins us 4 of 6 Superbowls and wins 6 of 9 NFC Championships, the hate for the Panthers will come out just like this.

And of course anything that we see as mundane others will see as cheating.

What will we say as homers?

You may very well be getting your wish. The rest of the NFCS is in a downward spiral. All three other teams are on the downturn.

edit: except maybe the Bucs. They've been pretty consistent in how bad they've been.

Jameis Winston has the potential to turn the Bucs around real quick.

If Ron Rivera, or any other coach in Charlotte, had 7 years worth of film on his opponents, he might be fairly successful as well.

ummm....Ron Rivera does have access to 7 years worth of film on his opponents but I am not sure how film from 3, 5 , 7 years back even helps. Teams have used opponents film for decades to find tendencies to tip them off to what is coming.

Hell, nowadays they have iPads to watch opponents film right on the sideline during the game or on the shitter during halftime.

ummm....Ron Rivera does have access to 7 years worth of film on his opponents but I am not sure how film from 3, 5 , 7 years back even helps. Teams have used opponents film for decades to find tendencies to tip them off to what is coming.

Hell, nowadays they have iPads to watch opponents film right on the sideline during the game or on the shitter during halftime.

ummmm. Bellichick admitted to cheating by filming practices for 7 years. Game filming isn't cheating.

ummmm. Bellichick admitted to cheating by filming practices for 7 years. Game filming isn't cheating.

When was this? I have done a lot of reading up on the whole Spygate thing over the years and I as far as I know he admitted to taping signals during the games to be used at a later time. Specifically the Jet's game. This was done by most coaches because it wasn't against the rules but the Patriots got caught continuing the practice after a memo was sent out telling teams to stop.  

Maybe I am wrong but I would like to read up on the Patriots taping practices because I don't remember them even being accused of that except for one newspaper report about taping the Rams practice before the Superbowl which they had to retract because they later found out it was not true.

Archived