• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We won! Thank you huddle for your support.

adub2b23

November 22, 2013,

I made the decision to propose to the love of my life.  It was both the best day, and the single most important moment of my life.  Fast forward to the Summer of 2014.  We had begun phase 1 of the planning, which included inquiring about caterers, photographers, etc.  And then it struck.  My fiancée got word that her mother was diagnosed with cancer.  That put everything on hold.

When I was 15, I lost my father to cancer.  I knew all too well the feeling of shock, and denial, when hearing this for the first time.  We consoled each other.  We stayed strong.  Her mother fought, with the entire family by her side.  And…she won!  In fact, we all became winners.  She has been cancer free for several months.  However, the financial hit from paying medical bills has put us in a bind.  We have come up short on funding for our wedding, which is May 30th.

So, why do we need your help?  My fiancée and I have been selected in the top 10 of a contest to win a LOT of stuff, including chair rentals, photography, and other décor options.  To win this contest, we need to have the most likes on our picture.  I know what happens then the huddle unifies.  If we made the panthers black uni’s the GOAT, could we please help my fiancée and I to be able to have our wedding on May 30th?

My fiancée, her mother, and I are all HUGE panther’s fans.  We attend a few games a year, but watch EVERY game.  I have been on this board for several years now, posting occasionally, but mainly just lurking.  I love this board, and although we have the most over dramatic fan base in the NFL, I wouldn't want to be a part of another community  I need the huddle's help.  We need your help!

IRLNlUO.gif

Please, if you could give us just a few moments of your time by clicking the facebook link below and giving us a like and/or sharing the picture.  It'd mean the world to us to have support from fellow panther fans!  And as the poster says, there will be pie for all!  The winner will be the photo that has the most combined likes/shares, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/idoobxchairs/photos/a.704540256325221.1073741835.472206176225298/704540292991884/?type=1&theater

I wish you the best, but really all you need is each other...the "things" really don't matter in the long run.

I appreciate your words man, and you are absolutely right.  We don't "need" anything, but she deserves to have the wedding that she's dreamed of!

Archived