• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Up with Cam Newton

The Huddler

Panther fans,

Mods, wana be mods, cool kids,  and lurkers alike.. 

We have someone special at QB...

Not only are his measurables off the chart.. not only did he win 2 national championships.. not only did he break rookie records as well as an ALL-TIME QB rushing record..   ..not ONLY did he win rookie of the year.. Not only is he a 2 time pro-bowler... not only did he help win our team back to back division championships (ever)..    not ONLY did he help take our team to back to back playoff births (ever).. not ONLY did he do this with two rookie starting right and left guards (one of which was undrafted).. not Only did he do this with two starting rookie WRs (one of which was undrafted) ..  NOT ONLY did he do it with a bullshit of an OC,(We can all agree)..in which where ever this coach has been, he was pure ASS...  Not only did he have his tendons in his foot severed and surgically fused together.. not only did he break his ribs in pre-season... not ONLY did he wreck his truck where he SHOULD HAVE DIED....     Cam Newton..   OUR QB...   

This series has been out for about a year, but even as a Cam Newton fan, I haven't seen this, so I'm willing to be a good number of you guys and gals haven't seen it either. In the very least, its all in one spot, for your superior convienience. If you are a panthers fan.. watch this! Cam Newton fan, not a fan ..  its still important to see where your frnachise QB came from.. what hardships he has over come.. how much of an inspiration he is.. 

Either way, here it is, all together bout an hour of a program, all about your QB, Cam Newton.

"Huddle Up with Cam Newton"

We can see that in his home town of Atlanta, how much of inspiration and how much of a true HERO of a man this guy is to these kids growing up here.. I, for one, appreciate the circumstances and what MOUNDS of adversity this guy has over come...   this guy hasn't had poo handed to him, and that continues today.. that's why I'm more proud to have this guy as my QB than any young QB in the NFL today. He has faced adversity that others haven't..  he hasn't had a Lombardi handed to him   ( khmmkhmmkhmmmm Russel Wilson) .. and when he does reach that goal, it will be glorious.. this man will bring to the Carolina's what EVERY Panther fan has drempt of.. 

Today, so much focus on Carolina Huddle is "what should we fix?"-- "Who should we bring in?"--"What holes do we fill, with whom??"--

Lets be thankful for the foundation, and the rock of which our Franchise will built upon...

Cam Newton

Episode 1

But that towel tho...

On a serious note, I completely agree with you. People don't realize that Newton is a tremendous talent. There are players who are excellent who have never even played in a Super Bowl/Championship Game. So much goes into building a successful team. It's not about one person. However, you can build around one person. For us, that is Cam. Cam has done well with what he was given, and all the obstacles he has dealt with. He is a beast, and I'm very glad to have him as my QB.

I'm sure the "realists" of this board like Dex can find another thread about Newton to bump and talk poo about him in.

Maybe I could have gone without saying anything but it's still true. He needs work. I'll stahp now.

Maybe I could have gone without saying anything but it's still true. He needs work. I'll stahp now.

Every QB ever needs work. Tom Brady still struggles with dealing with muddy pockets (a trait Cam excels at compared to the norm.) You act like a pendantic troll with a need for self-aggrandizing with the way you say obvious things like they are not readily apparant to all but the most oblivious of fans. And then you whine about the backlash?

Yes of course he does. You could argue that pretty much every quarterback in the NFL has at least one element within their game that they could improve upon. Even Aaron Rodgers wasn't his usual self in the playoffs against Seattle. These guys are all human.

In regards to Cam though, he has said himself that he knows what he needs to work on. There is no reason to believe that he won't. One thing that will help him and the offense substantially is adding much needed speed to our receiving corps in the offseason.

Cam is the Panthers franchise QB.  Has he reached a pinnacle?  No, and I hope he never does.  Cam has some mechanics issues but nothing he is not aware of and capable of correcting.  Most of his mechanics is from the front line not doing their job.  I actually can see Cam leaping ahead of the now elite QB's in the league.  That is the Manning, Brady, and I have to say it Brees.  The not elite QB's, Wilson and Kapernick are lucky to have a supporting cast.  Not saying either one of them are not good.  Just not as good as Cam.  Give Cam what he deserves and then watch out.

Archived