• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine- WR's and RB's

ncfan

Nice saw his 40 times was wondering how he did catching the ball. Could be our 3wr and KR/PR .

Good catches. Caught them out away from his body. Very quick reaction and adjustments. He can change direction damn quick. Weighed in at 180. Doesn't look that small.

Don't want to touch Dorsett. Kid isn't a #2 WR. Would be a decent slot WR. Some team is going to grab him in round 2 or 3. He does have the speed but has horrible hands. He has caught most today, but his whole career his hands were Really Bad. At 5'9 and stone hands do not want.

Diggs Later in a 4th-6th would be Much better. The Kid out of UGA didn't look bad either running the 4.35. If you want that speed we can get it later without spending it with one of our first 3 picks

I've felt this way for awhile about Dorsett, people getting to wrapped up in his speed so he's getting overvalued a tad. I'd rather not reach and get Diggs in a later round for the same production and better hands. I wanted Kelvin from the jump but I never knew what yall saw in Coates to pick him in the first

oh great I'm so glad we get to hear kurt warner's endless crusade against the new age of QBs. just what i woke up wanting to hear today.

and oh look, he's already marked his first target as one cam newton

"Cam Newton hasn't done enough, in my perspective, to be a starting quarterback. "

This 

Honestly i don't think we need to just look for a "Burner" for a #2.  We can get a Real good #3 burner for the slot late in this draft as deep as it is.  Guy I like for that #3 slot, already named Diggs but Lockett out of KSU as a 4th-5th round guy.

My guy I'm really looking for as a #2 (or #1b imo) is Jaelen Strong.  If it wasn't for another Deep WR class and having White, Cooper, and Parker; He would be a top 15 top WR in many classes.  He's put up big #'s playing against some Big Time DB's in the pac12 (Alex Carter, Ifo, Marcus Peters just to name a few)   

He just posted a 42 inch vert.  Curious to see his 40 time now and catch drill (has powerful hands on film and can grab about anything)

I've felt this way for awhile about Dorsett, people getting to wrapped up in his speed so he's getting overvalued a tad. I'd rather not reach and get Diggs in a later round for the same production and better hands. I wanted Kelvin from the jump but I never knew what yall saw in Coates to pick him in the first

Archived