• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JAX Trip Details

RoaringRiot

OK....I'm putting this info out to you guys before I launch my new site next week and start blasting it to the rest of the Panthers world. I've got 26 paid deposits already so the cabana is already over 1/2 way reserved. I went ahead and reserved a 2nd one since I know we're going to need it. That doesn't mean to sleep on getting your deposits in because those are the only way to reserve your spots and the level of interest in this trip is ridiculous. 

Three Huddlers have signed up already - One of them is a loudmouth yankee who likes women from opposing teams, one is from FL and has been on our Miami and Tampa trips, the other is a lurker who went to Miami with us and will probably be the only fit male there. 

This trip is going to be awesome. I hope that some of you can make it....or else you'll have to sign up for the All Pro section to see all of the awesome pics. 

Here's a reminder in case you forgot.....

post-13913-0-22057900-1424709053_thumb.j

post-13913-0-95335100-1424709979_thumb.j

PACKAGE INCLUDES

·         2 nights or 1 night stay at the Crowne Plaza Riverfront in Downtown Jacksonville (will become the Double Tree this summer)

·         Welcoming pool party at the hotel on Saturday with food, drinks, and entertainment

·         1/2 priced hotel parking (Normally $10)

·         $1 off breakfast at the hotel

·         Roundtrip water taxi ticket on Sunday

·         Sunday morning all-inclusive tailgate starting at 9am with entertainment (menu & details coming soon)

·         Your ticket to the game with a bunch of Panthers fans either in the poolside cabana or the lower level behind the Panthers' bench

·         Trip T-shirt, koozie, and other "goodies"

·         Transportation package including motorcoach from Charlotte and 1 night stay (Saturday night) also available. Must have 50 total people for this package to go. 

·         A 2015 Roaring Riot Membership (includes member shirt/koozie/sticker, priority trip registration, $25 off future trips, discounts at local businesses, and more…)

CABANA PACKAGE INCLUDES

PRE-GAME (1 1/2 HOUR PRIOR TO KICKOFF)

·         GRAB & GO SNACKS

Crunchy Vegetable Chips

Zesty Snack Mix

·         FRESH VEGETABLES CRUDITE

Firecracker ranch and green goddess dipping sauces

·         MARKET FRESH FRUIT

Florida grown and tropical fresh fruit

·         ENDLESS GAME DAY HOT DOGS

We’ll keep bringing them as long as you keep eating them. Served with your favorite hot dog condiments and bags of

kettle chips.

·         PIMENTO CHEESE STEAKBURGER SLIDERS

Angus beef burger topped with spicy Pimento cheese, smoky aioli and okra pickles on a brioche roll.

KICK-OFF (THROUGH HALF-TIME)

·         CHILLED PEEL & EAT

·         MAYPORT SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Poached with Old Bay, served with “old school” cocktail sauce with horseradish

·         SPICY CHICKEN WINGS

Everyone’s favorite! Traditional Buffalo-style chicken wings served with Blue cheese dressing or

buttermilk ranch

·         GREEK SALAD

Romaine, cucumber, tomato, Kalamata olives, chickpeas, pepperoncini, Feta cheese and fresh oregano with a red wine vinaigrette topped with crispy pita strips

THIRD QUARTER

·         CUP-CAKE SUNDAES

Our baker’s signature cup cakes with vanilla ice cream served in a grab-and-go cup

·         WARM CHOCOLATE CHUNK MINI COOKIES

·         WATERMELON & STRAWBERRIES

·         SALSA AND GUACAMOLE

House made fresh guacamole, salsa verde and salsa cruda with crisp tortilla chips

Cabana Package - 4/room        3/room           2/room

2/nights =               $465              $485             $525       

1/night =                 $435              $445             $465

1/night + bus =       $500              $510             $530

Lower Level -       4/room        3/room           2/room

2/nights =               $340              $360            $400  

1/night =                 $310              $320             $340

1/night + bus =       $400             $340             $405

PAYMENT SCHEDULE

1.     $100/person deposit is due immediately to reserve your spot on the trip. All deposits will be 100% refundable until 10 days after the release of the NFL schedule. At that time if you are unable to go because of the date we will refund all of your paid deposit in full.

2.     50% of the remaining balance will be due in mid-May (date not finalized)

3.     100% of the balance will be due in late July (date not finalized)

We don't know when this game is yet, correct?

Looks like the schedule is coming out on April 17th (unless they move it again like they did last year). That's why deposits are 100% refundable until 10 days after the release date.

-If you want to go pay your deposits and secure your spot

-If the date sucks for you I'll send you a refund

-If the date is good for you then start getting in shape

Looks like the schedule is coming out on April 17th (unless they move it again like they did last year). That's why deposits are 100% refundable until 10 days after the release date.

-If you want to go pay your deposits and secure your spot

-If the date sucks for you I'll send you a refund

-If the date is good for you then start getting in shape

-Ok.

-Makes sense.

-Ehhhhhh. Crap.

How many pool spots are there total?

50 total in each. 32 reserved already - 18 left. But I did reserve a second one that's connected to the first one. So....68 spots left. However, if we don't get a full 50 for the second then those people will get lowers...which is still a great ticket. 

Archived