• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles and Bills: Major Trade

Mark S

I'm gonna be honest here this looks like a horrible trade for Philly. I know Chip Kelly kinda has that "mad scientist" and "it's so crazy it might work" schtick going for him...but if I were an Eagles fan I wouldn't be happy. Not to mention all the chatter that they want to trade up for Marcus Marriota.

Depends on what the mad scientist is up to. Kelly still has a fair amount of good will equity.

From DeSean to LeSean.

You don't want to be a Sean in Philly.

Chip Kelly is definitely open for business now that he has 100% control of the roster. Wonder what he'd want for LT Jason Peters. He just turned 33 with the next two years of salary of $6.8 and $7.55. Good immediate stopgap at a reasonable price. Hey Gman, it doesn't cost anything to ask.

Interesting trade.  I think it's a fair deal. 

Alonso is young and can be a solid players for years to come and has the Oregon ties.  Philly really sucked at the LB spot last year.

Buffalo seemed to have soured on Alonso recently and get, arguably, the top running back in the league for a few years.  Rex Ryan loves to run the ball. Their defense was solid without Alonso when he was hurt. 

Kiko is only 2 years younger than McCoy BTW.

Philly just traded one of the best offensive weapons in the NFL for an injured LB with a questionable past. McCoy is barely 26. Some seem to think he's in his 30's from the comments I'm reading. If Kiko gets injured again, lordy lordy. Does this trade happen if Chip wasn't a duck, I don't think so.

Archived