• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Westbrook is the best PG in the NBA

I don't see why they can't both be great Point Guards but Westbrook is the best I agree. I think they should strongly consider trading Durant for a monster package and build around Westbrook.

They're both good players, but Westbrook is better. & I think he's better than durant also and I'd build around him before durant.

Durant for John Wall and Gortat.

Durant for Jimmy Butler, Joakim Noah, and Taj Gibson

Durant for Eric Bledsoe and the Morris brothers

Durant for Cousins, Collison, and draft picks

Those are all deals that the other team would gladly take IMO. I'm sure the Thunder got easily milk them for more.

You guys are crazy talking about trading Durant, they compliment each other so well. Yes, Westbrook is a beast, but he still has some nights where he has trouble shooting the ball. The thing that makes him so good is his intensity, athleticism, and his ability to distribute the ball even when he's going on a rampage. If his shots aren't falling though, Durant is that perfect player to create his own shot and take over the game for a little. Because Westbrook can contribute in all categories, especially defensively. I don't think they would ever trade Durant, and please don't say Westbrook is better because of these recent games. They are impressive, but you gotta realize Westbrook has also taken a lot of heat for taking more shots than Durant, resulting in a lot of Ls in the past. He is definitely playing on a whole other level this year though. 

You guys are crazy talking about trading Durant, they compliment each other so well. Yes, Westbrook is a beast, but he still has some nights where he has trouble shooting the ball. The thing that makes him so good is his intensity, athleticism, and his ability to distribute the ball even when he's going on a rampage. If his shots aren't falling though, Durant is that perfect player to create his own shot and take over the game for a little. Because Westbrook can contribute in all categories, especially defensively. I don't think they would ever trade Durant, and please don't say Westbrook is better because of these recent games. They are impressive, but you gotta realize Westbrook has also taken a lot of heat for taking more shots than Durant, resulting in a lot of Ls in the past. He is definitely playing on a whole other level this year though.

I've been saying westbrook is the best PG in the game over a year, before that, I believed it was chris paul, but CP3 is aging and starting to not be how he used to

Don't know why there has to be a ranking of them. They're both MVP candidates that kill you in different ways, one being the most athletic PG in league history, the other being the best shooter in NBA history. Sounds crazy, but no, that is not hyperbole.

Right now though, Westbrook is playing a video game on easy mode.

VhhTfYj.jpg

I been saying Westbrook was the most important player on the Thunder for a while.  Everybody saying Durant was the MVP last year, when he wasn't even the MVP to his own team.

Yes, he had an amazing season, but that team lived and died by Westbrook.

Archived