• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm pretty pissed

Jeremy Igo

I use find my friends it only works for iPhones but it's way more accurate then life 360

Life360 tracks my phone (Droid Maxx) to literally like 10 feet.  My wife has a 6 and youngest son a 5S and they're within like 100 yards... my oldest son also has a 5S and his is usually much closer, say 25 yards...

Me thinks it's the quality of the GPS in the phone as opposed to the software.

However any of those aforementioned distances are plenty adequate for the purposes I use it for.

Life360 tracks my phone (Droid Maxx) to literally like 10 feet. My wife has a 6 and youngest son a 5S and they're within like 100 yards... my oldest son also has a 5S and his is usually much closer, say 25 yards...

However any of those aforementioned distances are plenty adequate for the purposes I use it for.

Oh sure it's good enough but what if they're in a house of mirrors?

Life360 tracks my phone (Droid Maxx) to literally like 10 feet. My wife has a 6 and youngest son a 5S and they're within like 100 yards... my oldest son also has a 5S and his is usually much closer, say 25 yards...

well I used it about a year or too so maybe it got better

They complimented him on his skate board, Asked him if he could do tricks, small talk kind of stuff. 

Yeah, the police know. 

I knew instantly just from my son's demeanor that he was weirded out by the men. 

yeah, not good. Befriending is a definite no no!

Can't see any reason to strike up a conversation with random children. My neighbors kids always say hi to me in their driveway and that's cool because they come over and play with my daughter on weekends.

Any other kids? I'm terrified.

My buddy was out to dinner with his wife and I needed my tools from his house and he told me go ahead and grab them from his room. His wife's daughter was gonna be home so she would let me in to get them. She's 13.

I swear to god I recorded a video of me walking into the house and saying hi and grabbing my dewalt and leaving all in one continuous scene.

That's how afraid I was of going into a house alone with a 13 year old girl.

I've tried to drunk fight a bear while camping. But children make me poo myself.

No reason for creepy van guys to be talking to them.

Can't see any reason to strike up a conversation with random children. My neighbors kids always say hi to me in their driveway and that's cool because they come over and play with my daughter on weekends.

My buddy was out to dinner with his wife and I needed my tools from his house and he told me go ahead and grab them from his room. His wife's daughter was gonna be home so she would let me in to get them. She's 13.

I swear to god I recorded a video of me walking into the house and saying hi and grabbing my dewalt and leaving all in one continuous scene.

I've tried to drunk fight a bear while camping. But children make me poo myself.

so your probably never having kids then ?

so your probably never having kids then ?

Wait ...so you asked a question on his kids instead of expounding on the drunk bear fight?????

Archived