• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hakeem Nicks Visiting Soon

Biggdaddi1022

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.'" GW Bush

"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is." - Dan Quayle

Went to high school with him and He cool with my wife and her group of friends, so I just flat out asked him..... why he not here... he said they are talking about schemes and where he fits in , and if that works out he'll come for a visit.... His daughter is here and now he feels it's only right to come back home.

again this from a conversation I had with him, but said right both parties are really just trying to gage the situation.

Understand, there was some supposed 'inside information' offered here last year that turned out bogus.  With that in mind, don't be surprised if people take it with a grain of salt.

Kudos to you if it turns out correct, but be aware folks (including me) are gonna be skeptical absent some sort of confirmation.

Archived