• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs have "aggressive plan" to trade for AP

MichaelNewtonII

"According to a league source close to the situation, the Bucs have had internal discussions of trading for Peterson. Whether the pursuit for the veteran tailback has already occurred or will occur, no clear answer was given. Instead, I was told there are "aggressive" plans in place."

http://tam.scout.com/story/1526448-bucs-are-pursuing-adrian-peterson

As I have mentioned before, it would be scary to have to face an offense consisting of Jameis Winston, Adrian Peterson, Mike Evans, and Vincent Jackson. Let's hope this doesn't happen.

And please James Winston is hot garbage.

He's almost thirty and has NEVER ran for mor than 80 yards on us..

1. We'll see about that lol I beg to differ

2. Peterson never ran for 80 against us on poo cheese teams with no weapons but he. In Tampa we'd have to worry about vincent and evans or we could easily get burned in the passing game if we focus all attention on ap. Those play actions in Tampa could be very lethal with that personnel

And please James Winston is hot garbage.

Ehhhh. If he can keep it together off the field, Winston could be pretty good.

The one thing I will say though, is going to the Bucs isn't ideal. Lovie Smith's track record with QB's is pretty awful.

Ehhhh. If he can keep it together off the field, Winston could be pretty good.

The one thing I will say though, is going to the Bucs isn't ideal. Lovie Smith's track record with QB's is pretty awful.

Yeah, but he had Jay "coach killer" Cutler, Sexy Rexy (who he got to a SB), and Kyle Orton...

But this is why you give Lovie a bunch of pieces on the offense...and say go show you mastery of the defense by doing more with less...

1. We'll see about that lol I beg to differ

2. Peterson never ran for 80 against us on poo cheese teams with no weapons but he. In Tampa we'd have to worry about vincent and evans or we could easily get burned in the passing game if we focus all attention on ap. Those play actions in Tampa could be very lethal with that personnel

i know it was awhile ago, but in 09 we smashed em with Matt Moore and they had a playmaking offense and was in the NFC Championship game that year... AP had 35 yards against us...just saying that the Vikings have made the playoffs a few times that AP has been on that team, once even with Joe Webb as QB (when Ponder got hurt)

Archived