• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Gettleman is a GM... and you aren't.

Jeremy Igo

Boykin had over 600 yards his second season.  It is said that he ran a 4.74 at the combine, but he ran a 4.58 at his pro day.  There may be something there.  Bersin, Cotchery are possibly positions that could be upgraded.

Well, he hasn't won anything in March nor Febuary. That's a lot of nonsense coming from a 7-8-1 team.

2 consecutive playoff appearances.....

Gettleman has forgotten more about the NFL than you could ever hope to know in your lifetime.

This isn't Gman's first rodeo. It's the benefit of having a GM who has been thru the team building process with a number of successful organizations over many years. He's seen it all before (expt these trades) and knows we are only three days into FA. By the W/E prices will come down sharply and as teams sign more players they will also cut more players, so you never know who may be available next week. From what i've seen the first couple of years, I wouldn't want to play poker with him, because it's hard to tell what he's holding.

We cut Greg Olsen and Kelvin Benjamin?

I just hope that we don't end up wasting years of KB's career with inadequate help like how we did Steve Smith for so many seasons.

Maybe one day Corey Brown could grow into that, who knows.

Archived