• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CB Teddy Williams Signs With Panthers

Jeremy Igo

I know everyone is joking about this signing carrying us to the "Superb Owl", but it really is these types of signings that can put a team in that position. You have to truly play well in all phases of this game, negating positive returns on PR/KRs can really help win a game. STs can really turn a game. (For good or bad)

• Pie 2

I know everyone is joking about this signing carrying us to the "Superb Owl", but it really is these types of signings that can put a team in that position. You have to truly play well in all phases of this game, negating positive returns on PR/KRs can really help win a game. STs can really turn a game. (For good or bad)

Your right just ask the Patriots. We need to fix special teams and signing a bunch of free agents with special teams experience means more competition in training camp which will make us better. I wouldn't be surprised if we sign a few more guys for special teams like the linebacker from San Diego.

• Pie 1

what does this guy have that Stephen Hill doesn't? I mean special teams...you run down the field as fast as you can and try to get the guy to call for a fair catch and if he doesn't, you tackle the guy.

maybe there is reverse logic going on here. DBacks are receivers that can't catch...maybe WRs are DBacks that can't tackle? hmmmm

special teams won us our playoff game folks

what does this guy have that Stephen Hill doesn't? I mean special teams...you run down the field as fast as you can and try to get the guy to call for a fair catch and if he doesn't, you tackle the guy.

maybe there is reverse logic going on here. DBacks are receivers that can't catch...maybe WRs are DBacks that can't tackle? hmmmm

Because Hill doesn't have special teams experience. Gettleman must see something in the kid. I don't know if it's just for special teams or if he sees him competing for the nickle back role. He didn't play college football and played some WR in the NFL before jointing the Jags so he was pretty raw and may just be getting at the point where he can do something in the NFL.