• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the "Cam ain't got weapons" crowd.

thefuzz

Look who at who are still there for Luck and Cam now.

What the hell does that have to do with the stupid argument that "Cam has ALWAYS had to do more with less"?

Cam had better skill players his rookie season than Luck, and by a long shot.

Wasn't it you who was just asking who in the World would have their QB's depending on a rookie WR?

What about 2 rookie TE's, a terrible RB, a rookie WR, and Wayne?

Compared to two of the better TE's in the league, two Pro Bowl RB's, and a vet in the same ilk as Wayne...come on man, that argument is stupid.

i never said anything about can't have a number 2 receiver. It hasn't been for a lack or trying.

It just hasn't panned out.

Our running backs weren't the problem, injuries along the oline, and the oline constantly being in flux was the issue with the running game.

I am being honest, so take your "holier-than-thou" attitude and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Gettleman knows how to run a team. It's been evident since he's been here.

You are completely clueless if you can look at what other teams did when drafting a Qb and what we've done when Cam was here and think it's the same thing..

Please look at Andrew Luck's rookie teammates, and compare them to Cam's.

Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, Wayne, and Ballard.

Newton, Smith, Olsen, Shockey, Williams, Stewart, LaFell.

Who had more weapons?

This is in response to the "more with less" thing, BTW.

All those guys came in with Luck and what have the Colts done since then??

LaFail is crap. Shockey was a one stop gap signing.

Allen, Fleener, Hilton and Ballard were all drafted the same year with Luck. Building the future all at once. And it's showing.

Now even with all those guys developing, how in the hell did they still go and sign Andre and Gore. Wow.

But Cam is in a better position right?

That post is about the "Cam has always done more with less" lie that many of you fanboys throw around.

And yes, I would say that Cam is in a better position long term than Luck is.  I feel much better about the way this team is drafting and heading than I do the Colts.  But that's because I'm not a 17 year old.

Please look at Andrew Luck's rookie teammates, and compare them to Cam's.

Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, Wayne, and Ballard.

Newton, Smith, Olsen, Shockey, Williams, Stewart, LaFell.

Who had more weapons?

This is in response to the "more with less" thing, BTW.

Wayne and Smith are interchangeable, after that the gap between TY and Lafell are astronomical. Fleener and Allen are as good as Olsen and an old Shockey.

We've been obsessed with having a great D for the last 4 years and we're still not a consistent defense.

Exactly. This team in the playoffs the last 2 seasons made kaep and wilson of all fuging qb's look like peyton manning. Underwhelming players in the secondary as well as that bullshit zone will do that

LaFail is crap. Shockey was a one stop gap signing.

Allen, Fleener, Hilton and Ballard were all drafted the same year with Luck. Building the future all at once. And it's showing.

Now even with all those guys developing, how in the hell did they still go and sign Andre and Gore. Wow.

But Cam is in a better position right?

Werent you just arguing that no team gorces their QB to work with rookie receivers? Just stop embarrasing yourself....its painful to watch.

Werent you just arguing that no team gorces their QB to work with rookie receivers? Just stop embarrasing yourself....its painful to watch.

Except Luck was a rookie also, not a guy going into his 4th or 5th season, Luck also had Wayne as his one that year and now has Johnson.

Wayne and Smith are interchangeable, after that the gap between TY and Lafell are astronomical. Fleener and Allen are as good as Olsen and an old Shockey.

Shockey and Olsen: 995 and 9 TD's

Fleener and Allen: 628 and 5 TD's

TY: 861 and 7

LaFell: 613 and 3

That post is about the "Cam has always done more with less" lie that many of you fanboys throw around.

And yes, I would say that Cam is in a better position long term than Luck is. I feel much better about the way this team is drafting and heading than I do the Colts. But that's because I'm not a 17 year old.

How is that a lie??

Cam has accounted for 77% of our offensive production since coming into the league. .This is fact..

No other QB is close to that much apart of their offense in NFL history. .

Cam his 1st 2 years was leading the league in explosive plays over 20 yards and passing plays over 20 yards. . The whole time while his WR were getting top 5 worst YaC averages..

If you take away Cam's rushing numbers we have a bottom 10 rushing attack every season he has been here..

What are these facts telling you..

All that shows is how good Cam is.

No GM in his right mind would take the panthers weapons over the Colts

I'm comparing rookie years for god's sake.

Many of you say he's always had to do more with less, Cam's rookie year skill players were pretty damn good, much better than Luck's.

Archived