• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys in negotiations with Greg Hardy?

UNCrules2187

Tampa Bay Times Greg Auman @ gregauman

12m

Reading what Greg Hardy is retweeting at @OverlordKraken , I

may be underestimating the get-back-at-Carolina factor as he

chooses a team.

Stephen Scott @ SauceBossScott

37m

If @OverlordKraken signed for the Bucs it would be a giant kick

in my nuts and insult to the @Panthers

Greg Hardy @ OverlordKraken

18m

@SauceBossScott @Panthers lol

Greg Hardy retweeted:

>Stephen Scott @ SauceBossScott

>35m

>If @OverlordKraken signed for the Bucs it would be a giant kick

>in my nuts and insult to the @Panthers

No, you're just making excuses for Greg.

What other individuals do has absolutely no bearing on the decisions you make in life. It's called personal accountability. And judging by your stance on this issue it's probably something you lack also. Blaming others for your mistakes, it's something most Americans like to do. It's everybody's fault but mine.

Saying Greg was penalized because of Ray Rice is like the girl who blames her boyfriend when she gets caught cheating. "It's your fault you shouldn't have went through my phone."

The Ray Rice incident making penalties stiffer is irrelevant. Greg is the one who chose to date a bi-polar, coke snorting club groupie.

The penalty for carrying a knife in an airport is a hell of a lot more severe than it was before 9/11. So I guess that means people who get caught trying to smuggle knives onto an airplane are getting screwed over too and it isn't really their fault.

Greg could have done the same thing he's rookie year or in year 2 or 3 and the maximum punish could have been 2 games.

Ray rice video drops and he's gone for an entire year. The video isn't irrelevant. It very much is relevant as it adds context to every situation surrounding it. No amount of closing your eyes and ears to that will change anything. The video is in direct correlation with gregs situation. They will always be linked.

The video is what changed the landscape of the NFL and how they view these things. Especially greg being innocent through out the entire process.

There are no excuses there. Just facts.

At any other point in NFL history does greg get accused of things he didn't do nothing happens to him. Rice video leaks and anyone in connection with DV is scorched earth.

You are under the assumption Greg is guilty. He's not. Go take your rant somewhere else

Dallas Morning News:

"Hardy’s visit [with the Cowboys] comes while the 10th Annual Conference on Crimes Against Women is taking place only miles away in a downtown Dallas hotel."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20150317-moore-cowboys-could-finalize-deal-for-pass-rusher-greg-hardy-by-wednesday-sources-say.ece?hootPostID=3c186df354b4c7811163a8adf145ef4a

Why do people keep bringing up AP? He's under contract & MIN has no desire to let him go. He'll either play for the Vikings or retire.

He's made it clear he won't play for them and his cap hit is outrageously high as it is. More importantly, Zimmer said on record that they'd comply with Peterson's wishes. Unless he changes his mind and wants to stay with them, he'll be cut.

Well looks like Hardy will go to Dallas or Seattle. Two of the teams in the Panthers way for a Super Bowl.

Well at least Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Brandon LaFell are in the AFC.

What sucks is all 4 of them have better odds of winning a Super Bowl than the Carolina Panthers.

So, 5 of the top 8 GMs in the NFL go after players the Panthers had to get them to the next level. Seems like the Panthers are just a farm team for the NFL elite. These 8 GMs play off the weaker GMs.

I hope Gettleman has something up his sleeve, because it just seems this team is getting weaker and making the stronger teams even stronger.

What sucks is all 4 of them have better odds of winning a Super Bowl than the Carolina Panthers.

So, 5 of the top 8 GMs in the NFL go after players the Panthers had to get them to the next level. Seems like the Panthers are just a farm team for the NFL elite. These 8 GMs play off the weaker GMs.

lol what a crock of poo. Give me a break

Archived