• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys in negotiations with Greg Hardy?

UNCrules2187

That's seriously how you do it though. Keep drafting well and maintain your cap. Then when your window is open sign big time FAs to get a couple of rings

Really who has SEA lost? SEA is dominate because they sign there core and draft well. Then that add high risk, high reward FAs to give them a boost.

The Panthers on the other hand are letting one of the best core players walk, while Newton and Keeks contracts are still up in the air. See the difference?

forgot all about that possibility

what would have to happen to make us eligible for a comp pick in this scenario?  i know he has to be a pre-june 1st signing

Well, judging by some of the answers in this thread I would be wrong, since he didn't play enough.

Usually though, it's some combination of what the guy signs for, how much he plays, and what his old team did in FA to replace him. I've seen/been under the impression all offseason that we'd get something for Hardy comp pick wise...but if true about him not playing enough snaps last year, or him signing a short/cheap deal...maybe we won't get anything. 

@JasonLaCanfora

Took the temp of a lot of teams on Greg Hardy over the weekend, came away with the sense DAL and SEA could emerge as legit suitors

If he goes to Seattle then that all but removes the possibility of us winning a sb with our current core. And all because we want to be a good boys club, total suicide shot to the head.

Heres how you get your fans excited about the season. Let your best DE go to your conference rival and sign Kurt Colman. Now thats what I need to get geared up for this season.

Marty Hurney and JR might have set us back 20 years.  So maybe we can reboot and advertise (read: dupe) ourselves as an expansion team this season!!

edit - this org is clown shoes but it's not our current ppls fault, we are paying for sins of the past in the present.

Archived