• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Pistons @ Hornets

Liminy

Drummond throwin bows with a flagrant already. Taylor is starting and still doesnt look confident at all.

Re:Taylor, he is a little tentative but he and/or PJ still make us better than any lineup with Lance in it. They both should've been playing a long time ago, a lot more than Lance and Roberts ever did.

I agree. At least PJ can show some kind of jumper and intensity. But I still am not a fan of Taylor. He just seems so tentative. I am also wanting more Vonleh!

Yeah I'd like to see Daniels get some burn over Taylor. We could role out Mo-Daniels-PJ and actually have some outside threats.

I like Taylor over Lance and Daniels... Why? Because he is long, athletic, and defends his position with intensity. I expect him to have some rust offensively, as he was still developing that part of his game prior to his injury.

But, as I've been saying all year, PJ should have either been starting or getting the bulk of the bench minutes in a 6th man role. And just as I said earlier in the year when people questioned me about it because of his spotty play in sporadic minutes... Look at what he does when he plays consistent, steady minutes and isn't worried about getting pulled at any second.

Dear god please stop the PJ talk.

3/10 shooting. Those are Lance numbers.

PJ sucks. And he's gonna suck for his career. He shows limited athleticism and lacks the work ethic and basketball IQ needed to overcome his athleticism issues.

It's ridiculous to say he's "gonna suck for his career". He's a rookie, he is very inconsistent. I get tired of hearing everyone yammer for him, but he should get playing time he was our first round pick.

Dear god please stop the PJ talk.

3/10 shooting. Those are Lance numbers.

PJ sucks. And he's gonna suck for his career. He shows limited athleticism and lacks the work ethic and basketball IQ needed to overcome his athleticism issues.

Difference is Lance plays shitty defense and turns the ball over almost as often as he gets an assist. PJ in extended minutes, looks for the best shot, whether it be for himself or a teammate. Lance, on the other hand, looks for whatever will get him a stat on the stat sheet.

Lance sucks.

And if you're saying he lacks athleticism, that's just blind hate lol. No one is saying he is the second coming get of MJ, but he has the potential to be our leading scorer, and I believe, a James Harden in OKC-type of player.

Archived