• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Related.....Update

chknwing

Wth? Youre a closet falcons fan

We've got a few NFC South trolls posing as Panther fans on here just to rustle jimmies. They know deep down they have no hope of beating us in real life, so it's the best they can do.

So what is wrong with a mustang? I have a 2011 gt boss evaluation car I need to take more pictures of it. It has 420 rwhp no boost or nos. This car is considered a one of a kind since it wasn't supposed to be allowed to go on the street since it was the first year of the coyote 5.0 due to it was bought from an off branch of Ford racing or it should have been video taped crushed . Once I have some more pictures I will  download them on here. I don't have any panthers stuff to put on it for a decal or license but it is kona blue. This car is the equivalent of the boss and was road tested against M3's which is why I bought it. No other American car built at the time could beat m3's much less get better mpg, handling, power and not have near the blind spots that the Camaro, challenger, charger have plus they weigh about 4k to 4400 lbs vs 3600 lbs with fuel.

post-17134-0-17396600-1428367488_thumb.j

Nice rides everyone!  B)

hwmtdu.jpg

You know I gotta rep out here in SoCal too. My 2015 1SS RRM M6 is getting cammed + long tubes or AGP twins next :) Not sure yet.....and yeah I know they aint legal out here but that didn't stop me from putting in my CAI  ;)

vf9ymc.jpg

Live life and have fun cuz you might be adiosed tomorrow!!! Go Panthers!!!

It won't happen. Subaru always promises beautiful concept vehicles and never produce. That was the concept for the current model WRX (that's a year old)....

HOWEVER there is a company in England that has body molding kits that can make it look like that. 

Google the Legacy concept. That is a Beautiful car, then they produced a Japanese Taurus. 

Here's an article explaining....

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/06/05/subaru-wrx-concept-styling-transfer-next-impreza-report/

Personally I really hope I'm wrong. But I've gotten too excited by Subaru too many times to fall for their poo again. 

It won't happen. Subaru always promises beautiful concept vehicles and never produce. That was the concept for the current model WRX (that's a year old)....

HOWEVER there is a company in England that has body molding kits that can make it look like that.

Google the Legacy concept. That is a Beautiful car, then they produced a Japanese Taurus.

Here's an article explaining....

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/06/05/subaru-wrx-concept-styling-transfer-next-impreza-report/

Personally I really hope I'm wrong. But I've gotten too excited by Subaru too many times to fall for their poo again.

Understandable....but now there are articles out there talking about the more aggressive body lines being incorporated on the body of the WRX. Typically Subaru runs by 5 year body cycles with model refreshes at the two and a half year mark. However because of the new redesigns of the Outback and Legacy Subaru has pushed up the refreshments of the WRX and the Forester.....mainly to outfit all the vehicles with new integrated infotainment systems. Subaru won't stop there because it wouldn't make financial sense to have 4 redesigns in a 5 year span. Right now you can't order a new WRX because Subaru is gearing up for a refresh.

Archived