• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy vs Kelly

Mr. Scot

Many people side with the coach in this case.  I get it, spoiled player and all.  But if you remember the O-lineman that was cut earlier in the offseason, I forgot his name, kind of said the same thing.  Usually where their is smoke their is fire.

All NFL players have egos, if they did not they would not be in the NFL.  Part of the job of an NFL coach is dealing with those egos.  If every time a player has or develops an ego on the eagles, Kelly's answer is to cut him or ship him off to another team, he is going to have a hard time getting and keeping players on his team.  Because he is going to end up overpaying for guys because that is the only way they will play for him.

What is the significance of taking a side. It's a team doing what teams do and a player saying what a player says.

Kelly better show results though.

As much significance as anything else on a football message board, I suppose.

We're just talking about a game, not solving the Middle East crisis.

So many people rooting for Kelly to fail. They were the same ones against the team firing Ron for him and want so bad to be right they will call him egotistical and that's how he will fail lol

He's literally won at every single HC job he's had.

I wonder if the Eagles make the playoffs this year for the second time in 3 years will there be a thread were everyone says how wrong they were about it.

I'm guessing probably not

Chip Kelly gets rid of Desean Jackson, Lesean McCoy, and faisl to resign Jeremy Maclin. All of them are arguably star players. Now going into next year his top receivers are Jordan Matthews and Riley Cooper. Riley Cooper may have been the 5th best receiving option on the team the past couple of years. Desean Jackson, was labeled as a locker room distraction, a thug, and then released, when he had no history of off the field incidents to support those accusations. Meanwhile Riley Cooper can can drop N bombs and threaten people, and he just gets suspended for a couple days with pay lol. And not only is he still on the team... He's a starter LMAO. Something is wrong with that picture.

I was laughing pretty hard until they signed Murray. Bradford was a system guy at Oklahoma so I can see why Chip would like him, I just have no faith in his ability to stay healthy, plus one of the worst career YPA's of all starting QB's.

How do you add a link? got a nice one to post on it.

I was laughing pretty hard until they signed Murray. Bradford was a system guy at Oklahoma so I can see why Chip would like him, I just have no faith in his ability to stay healthy, plus one of the worst career YPA's of all starting QB's.

How do you add a link? got a nice one to post on it.

Some people question how well Murray will do running behind the Eagles line.

And honestly, you can just cut and paste links, but there's a 'hyperlink' button in the controls (unless you're on mobile)

Archived