• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update: Charles Tillman signed by Panthers (official)

Bene started at nickel and played there until he got the high ankle sprain (I think against the Bears). His first game back and for the rest of the season, he started on the outside, so you're wrong.  Boston wasn't active for the first 5 games and he missed the entire offseason program and had a sh*tload of catching up to do. He was not ready to start until he did end up starting. How's honesty working out for you?

Meh, sounds like excuses.  And it doesn't matter, both DeCoud and Cason were awful.  Boston and Bene would've played better than both of them if they were inserted after they both were healthy.  

Boston and Bene would've played better than both of them if they were inserted after they both were healthy.  

Bene was inserted right when he got healthy. As for Boston you have absolutely no qualifications to judge that and you did not see him play in practice. You saw him come in when he came in, which is when Rivera and the coaching staff thought was the right time, and he played well. If he went in too early he could've looked like sh*t and his confidence would've been down the drain. I'm done preaching to a moron like you who just doesn't get it. Enjoy bashing Rivera.

Meh, sounds like excuses.  And it doesn't matter, both DeCoud and Cason were awful.  Boston and Bene would've played better than both of them if they were inserted after they both were healthy.  

WTF is wrong with you?  Your argument is shot.  Bene played every moment he was healthy.  Once Boston was healthy, and got some practice under his belt, he was put in the lineup.  You're digging a hole to poo poster status, because you refuse to let it go.

giphy.gif

Antonie Cason, and Thomas DeCoud in front of Boston and Bene. Offensive wise, that's obvious he has no clue on that one. Defensive wise, last year was very arguable. It took him half a damn season to realize Cason was trash, and so was DeCoud. And it took him half a season to realize Melvin White was not the best option too.

Ben can't play when he's out for injury.

I wonder if some people watch the games or just follow via message board.

WTF is wrong with you?  Your argument is shot.  Bene played every moment he was healthy.  Once Boston was healthy, and got some practice under his belt, he was put in the lineup.  You're digging a hole to poo poster status, because you refuse to let it go.

giphy.gif

Oh my God I'm digging a hole into poo poster status on a message board how will I ever live with myself?

tumblr_lzcny2NyGA1qbuacxo1_500.gif

We'd have great leadership on defense.  If Tillman is even serviceable his value would be felt in more this just his individual play.  We're talking about a guy who knows Rivera's defense and has TDavis like qualities as a leader.  Even if he's lost a step I bet he could make sure that all the young are exactly where they need be.  Not to mention it's low risk and high reward so why not right?

But whatever, keep on loving Ron.  

Nobody here's "loving" Ron. We're just not blindly criticizing him for things that we aren't qualified to judge. And it's particularly ridiculous when you show you clearly don't know what you're talking about and don't have any facts or logic backing up your argument.

Disagree, it's just an opinion.  But whatever, keep on loving Ron.  

Nobody here's "loving" Ron. We're just not blindly criticizing him for things that we aren't qualified to judge. And it's particularly ridiculous when you show you clearly don't know what you're talking about and don't have any facts or logic backing up your argument.

Pretty much.

The facts are Cason and DeCoud sucked.  What more needs to be said?  

You can fairly judge ron on his poor clock management and game plan strategies but saying he was too loyal to some vets when our young guys were injured and had no experience in the system is just ignorant. I'm not a great fan of Ron's right now, but I know when and what to criticism him for. 

Archived