• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quotes from Panthers as Phase One of the offseason begins

gettlemanjack

He's not making Cam out to be a pussy. Not wanting to talk to the media if you don't have to isn't the same as being afraid to. If you watch Cam's Wednesday media Q&A you can tell he doesn't care for it. It's a waste of time to most players, getting asked the same old dumb questions or reporters trying to ask deep questions that they know they won't get an answer for. That would be annoying. Cam is comfortable in front of the camera. He just doesn't like stupid questions. For proof, watch how he responds to Joe Person and especially David Newton...

Good-to-decent reply, but i believe you really need to re-consider your theory that Cam Newton, one of the greatest football players of our generation, is afraid to talk to the media. You're basically calling him a pussy

simple answer: Cam has shown he has a vastly superior brain than you do. So SHUT THE F UP about Cam

Don't you have some fan art to spam post or something?

Saying that a person does not enjoy speaking to the media =/= saying that said person is a pussy or scared of the media. I'm honestly not sure how you're making such an insane logical leap anyhow.

It's clear that Cam has very little love for the majority of the media and there's tons of evidence to support that. His refusal to grant interviews to certain talking heads has earned him national media ire on more than one occasion and you can see his own personal disdain in many of his answers during various press conferences.

But this doesn't make him a pussy or stupid. In fact it's a testament to his intelligence that he realizes how the media likes to control the narrative and will become downright combative when they're embarrassed.

tl/dr

Calm down simplejack

simple answer: Cam has shown he has a vastly superior brain than you do. So SHUT THE F UP about Cam

I will talk about Cam if I so choose. This is your 3rd personal insult. You have insinuated that I was making Cam out to be a p++++. and that you think I'm an idiot and the one quoted above. Stuff like this shouldn't happen here. 

I will talk about Cam if I so choose. This is your 3rd personal insult. You have insinuated that I was making Cam out to be a p++++. and that you think I'm an idiot and the one quoted above. Stuff like this shouldn't happen here.

better. but Cam's brain is still much better

It's clear that Cam has very little love for the majority of the media and there's tons of evidence to support that. His refusal to grant interviews to certain talking heads has earned him national media ire on more than one occasion and you can see his own personal disdain in many of his answers during various press conferences.

But this doesn't make him a pussy or stupid. In fact it's a testament to his intelligence that he realizes how the media likes to control the narrative and will become downright combative when they're embarrassed.

Great post making Cam sound like a total moron. Pro tip:

Cam is from the big city, not the boondocks. Cam went to college and went on to dealing with the best minds American football had to offer and is doing good!

Nuts that we got guys like you thinking he is too dumb to talk to a handful of local Panthers beat reporters in an April presser at the Panthers home base, where even Michael Freaking Oher went up to talk

Cam is from the big city, not the boondocks. Cam went to college and went on to dealing with the best minds American football had to offer and is doing good!

Nuts that we got guys like you thinking he is too dumb to talk to a handful of local Panthers beat reporters in an April presser at the Panthers home base, where even Michael Freaking Oher went up to talk

By your reasoning you must think that Marshawn Lynch is both a gigantic weeping vagina and an incredible simpleton who probably can't put his shoes on the correct feet without help.

Go to bed GettlemanJack, you're drunk.

He's told you like 30 times that it isn't that Cam is dumb, but because the media has an agenda against Cam because he didn't follow their narrative and bust. They spin stories to make Cam look bad.

Jesus this thread took a turn for the worse.

There's a difference between doing something because you're obligated and doing something in spite of fear and it's not hard to differentiate between the two.

It's blatantly obvious Cam doesn't like talking to the media. I wouldn't either if they nitpicked everything I said and tried to spin it into a story for no reason. 

Either way it's a non issue that Cam didn't speak to any reporters so let's get back to our daily PU thread and Draft speculation.

By your reasoning you must think that Marshawn Lynch is both a gigantic weeping vagina and an incredible simpleton who probably can't put his shoes on the correct feet without help.

Holy poo man that's all that needs to be said.

Archived