• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jennings to the Phins?

DelhommesTheMan

No state taxes in Miami. South Beach. He's played in really cold weather towns his entire career. He's comfortable with Philbin who was his OC in GB for a while. Tannehill is a constant improving 4k passer, he has Jordan Cameron, Landry, Stills next to him.

As for Miami, we add a vet to the WR room which we needed, he had 700 yards and 6 tds last year with a rookie and no weapons around him. It's basically a 1 year 4mm deal, which is not "over paying" for a #2 WR. 

And from what I hear, this does not take us out of the running for a WR in round 1. We are very much in love with a couple guys, and if they're there, Jennings in his twilight on a (basically) 1 year deal, will not stop us from getting our future WR to pair with Landry, Stills for Tannehill. 

The downside: It's still Florida

I kid I kid

No state taxes in Miami. South Beach. He's played in really cold weather towns his entire career. He's comfortable with Philbin who was his OC in GB for a while. Tannehill is a constant improving 4k passer, he has Jordan Cameron, Landry, Stills next to him.

As for Miami, we add a vet to the WR room which we needed, he had 700 yards and 6 tds last year with a rookie and no weapons around him. It's basically a 1 year 4mm deal, which is not "over paying" for a #2 WR.

And from what I hear, this does not take us out of the running for a WR in round 1. We are very much in love with a couple guys, and if they're there, Jennings in his twilight on a (basically) 1 year deal, will not stop us from getting our future WR to pair with Landry, Stills for Tannehill.

I have to assume those WR's would be Parker and Perriman. Have to think the Dolphins would like some size to use as a red zone threat to go with those smaller guys and I can't see Strong going that early.

I still think it's Gurley if he's there then best ILB(McKinney, Kendricks, Perryman) or OG(Tomlinson or Cann) available in the 2nd for Miami

I have to assume those WR's would be Parker and Perriman. Have to think the Dolphins would like some size to use as a red zone threat to go with those smaller guys and I can't see Strong going that early.

I still think it's Gurley if he's there then best ILB(McKinney, Kendricks, Perryman) or OG(Tomlinson or Cann) available in the 2nd for Miami

We've had Perriman in for 2 separate visits. I think we really like his size and speed. Parker is someone we like as well. However, I agree 100% with you if Gurley is there, we take him and go McKinney or Perryman (please) in the second if available. 

idk man , they got wallace , they still have patterson and they got couple other guys . i cant see them investing in a wr round 1

Teddy could really lobby for his old teammate to be drafted there, but I agree I don't think they go WR. They are really high on Charles Johnson(the WR) too. They want a corner but I think 11 is too early even for Waynes who I think belongs in the 20s rather than the teens so I think they are aggressive in trying to trade back some, but would take Waynes at 11 if they don't get a good offer they like.

idk man , they got wallace , they still have patterson and they got couple other guys . i cant see them investing in a wr round 1

I don't think they have a true #1. Going out and getting that caliber of player, plus hooking Teddy up with his safety valve from college could be huge for that offense. I just don't see how they can pass on him if he's there.

Archived