• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Middle Aged White Guy

SCP

I go to the bar in this:

Rainbow Flip Flops

White Water Rafting t-shirt

Khaki cargo shorts

Panthers trucker hat

Costa sunglasses w/ Cablz band

Pay the sitter $30 for 2 hours.

Suck it college dudes. Enjoy your 20's.

Sounds like me, except we pay our sitter 10 an hour.

Also, I prefer reef flip flops. Controversial I know, but they have a bottle opener on the bottom of them in case of an emergency.

Also, I prefer reef flip flops. Controversial I know, but they have a bottle opener on the bottom of them in case of an emergency.

Your shoes have a bottle opener built-in? White priviledge :cigar:

Love my Sperry's. I will only buy new Sperry's from Redix in Wrightsville Beach. I like the fact that the place is surrounded by marinas on the Intracoastal. Kind of legitimizes a boat shoe purchase.

Love my Sperry's. I will only buy new Sperry's from Redix in Wrightsville Beach. I like the fact that the place is surrounded by marinas on the Intracoastal. Kind of legitimizes a boat shoe purchase.

I get mine in Fl every winter when they are on sale and 2 for 1

That sounds sanitary. Come on, Jeremy, you've been married way too long to not be using your wedding band as a bottle opener. Get on my level.

Archived