• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dorial Green-Beckham

Greg Hardy is going to miss at least 20 games for something he wasn't even found guilty for and you want to spend an early draft pick on a guy with a history of domestic violence? Sounds like a great plan!

Seriously? Dont be a fool. The part I was referring to was that we wouldn't even use a 7th round pick on him. That is a sad statement

I think he has a shot at going in the first...just not us. I saw where KC and some other teams are giving him a good hard look. And If you can refuse to interview with a team(the cowboys) then someone has told you something good. Again this is my dream pick and the pick we should make but won't bible belt Big Kat meh no tats blah blah old school.

No one is taking DGB in the first round. Not even The Raiders, Browns and Bengals are stupid enough to do it, especially after Domestic Violence '14. Then there's the fact that he didn't play AT ALL for The Sooners. So, in total, DGB hasn't played football in 1.7 years since being dismissed from the Mizzou program.

Use common sense guys.

1285930877_cat-walks-on-keyboard.gif

No one is taking DGB in the first round. Not even The Raiders, Browns and Bengals are stupid enough to do it, especially after Domestic Violence '14. Then there's the fact that he didn't play AT ALL for The Sooners. So, in total, DGB hasn't played football in 1.7 years since being dismissed from the Mizzou program.

Use common sense guys.

Dorial Green-Beckham was never going to play in 2014. It's not like this came as a shock because of something the kid did.... 

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11395254/dorial-green-beckham-waiver-request-play-immediately-oklahoma-sooners-denied

Archived