• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dorial Green-Beckham

Not really. Your determination to prove Kouandjio was a first round pick was beyond stupid. 98% of The Huddle knew he wasn't going to go in the first three rounds but you somehow kept insisting that he would.

He went in the second round though?

He was a late first round guy that slide a little because of medical failure hype.

Stuff like that happens every year to various prospects. That's nothing special.

YOU, on the other hand insisted moncrief was a first rounder when everyone told you that you were insane and that he was a third round guy, which he was.

Da'Rick Rodgers did less and he went undrafted.

Da'rick Rodgers wasn't 6'5 237 and didn't run a sub 4.5. I loved Rodgers but as far as being a football specimen,he and DGB are on different planets. DGB was the consensus top player in the country coming out of high school. He is a "blue goose" based off talent. Everyone know how hard i banged the table and told you benji was superior to he who shall not be named in indy. And with that said DGB is better than Benji....Same size faster better hands and better route runner. He can win in the small ball game on the ground breaking out of cuts as well a being a jump ball demon. Even while playing for a mizzo team without elite QB talent,he still pretty much was the best prospect at wr in college.

I'll be surprised if he's drafted to be honest. Guys like Lyerla and D.Rogers were very talented too but they weren't on anybody's board on draft day. It'd be insane to draft a guy with a bunch of red flags and hasn't played football in two years.

The fact you're comparing DGB to those two, shows your true lack of football knowledge. Wait, you don't even think he'll be picked? Good God man.

Precisely why it'd be idiotic to take him in the first round. He hasn't produced enough to be a top pick AND his off-the-field issues are cause for concern.

When he's been on the field, he's produced. He's absolutely worth a top fifteen pick if you take the off the field out of it. Problem is, you can't. 

When he's been on the field, he's produced. He's absolutely worth a top fifteen pick if you take the off the field out of it. Problem is, you can't. 

Agreed 100 percent.  Dude is so talented.  I can't believe this guy said he probably won't even be picked.  This man has got to be trolling.  

Can we just get everyone's opinion on what they think DGB will be?  We all know we aren't drafting him.  So lets just get opinions on what he will be instead of having this moronic barter on if teams will pick him or not.  Or where he will get drafted.  

Mix between Brandon Marshall with Demaryius' explosiveness. Don't think he even becomes Megatron, but will still be pretty sick. 

Mix between Brandon Marshall with Demaryius' explosiveness. Don't think he even becomes Megatron, but will still be pretty sick. 

I agree, he will be a beast.  I would say it also determines what team was drafting him.  If they have a locker room full of leaders, kids going to be a damn stud.  Or a Ricky Proehl type of receiving coach to go with him.  Either way, I think he will be solid - beastly for the most part.    

Archived