• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5, Pick 38, 174th Overall, The Carolina Panthers Select Cameron Artis-Payne, RB Auburn

Proudiddy

Tolberts replacement. Looks to be a redzone/goal-to-go type of back.

He's got a strong build for sure. I dont know how much more muscle/build he could put on before getting clunky and ober-beefed.

But yeah, could see him as a Toldozer replacement. Mike's days here are coming to a close. Tolbert just costs too much cash for his production.

Didnt see any plays where he caught the ball out of the backfield, so cant comment on that. It willl be interesting to see what hes capable of.

He's got a strong build for sure. I dont know how much more muscle/build he could put on before getting clunky and ober-beefed.

But yeah, could see him as a Toldozer replacement. Mike's days here are coming to a close. Tolbert just costs too much cash for his production.

Didnt see any plays where he caught the ball out of the backfield, so cant comment on that. It willl be interesting to see what hes capable of.

Tolbert missed a considerable amount of time last year and is not getting older. Not saying CAP will be the same as Tolbert physically but will more than likely replace him as far as his role on this team. Wouldn't surprise me if Tolbert is not on this team come Aug.

yup

if thats the case, he is what he is. Cant see him maturing, body-wise, much more without sacrificing speed and agility.

Probably have a short tenure in the NFL, but we could get good production from the get-go because of his maturity.

might be Tolberts last year as a Panther.

He gets paid, you don't. Suck it!

Seriously though... Just imagine if we wouldn't have left Gaffney up for grabs last season, lol.

Good thing we addressed the speed issue at WR too... Signed Ginn, went to sleep.

Holy poo, you might wanna shove a tampon in it before you pass out.

Tolbert missed a considerable amount of time last year and is not getting older. 

Well if he's not getting older, no problem. 

This guy is more Whitaker's size at 212. I don't see him taking Tolbert's carries.

Archived