• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

About a 3% chance he lands here.

SCP, my WCU brother, I 90% agree with what you say 50% of the time, but I gotta say...there is 0% chance we get this Hogmollie.

BTW, Hoggmollie whether spelled with one G or two is suggested to be "Homologue".

does anyone else find it classless for an NFL coach to interview a guy as soon as he gets out of the police station?  I mean, can you give the man some time to regroup and collect himself before pushing him to make a decision that will most likely affect the rest of his life?

Fairly certain he was talking about Williams, not Collins.

Panthers > Saints

Saints will definitely improve with more physical style of play, but Panthers will have a upper hand on both sides of the ball.

Defense: Panthers have a  top 10 fronts  7 and the key factor lies in the D-line. Panthers are top 5 against the run and history has show than they tend to shutdown even the top backs The ability to apply pressure from the middle and  at the outer edges is perfect  formula to "contain" a qb like Brees. Secondary measures was  Shaq Thompson that  allows a trio of LB that can cover any running lanes while holding down on passing situation.

Offense: With a year removed from the ankle surgery,  Newton will be at his peak with his mobility. The ability for Cam to escape from situation and extend plays will always give a Panthers upperhand over the Saint's defense.  The 2015 offense will be a combination of 2011 & 2013 season  based on the dynamic run game with Cam & Stewart and ability to stretch the field with speed, while working the middle and outside with the size.

13-3. 3Peat!

The Panthers will have one of the better OL and the running game will be

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?season=2014&team=CAR&seasonType=REG

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2014&seasonType=POST&Submit=Go

2014: 7th Rushing 19th Passing

2015: 1st Rushing  12th Passing

some of you haven't been Carolina fans long enough.....

no. no. no.

Revisit Rae Carruth (eerily similar). They're saying that he's not a suspect at this point, but after what we just went through with the Greg Hardy situation.... and JR crying.

No way we touch this guy.

I totally don't make rush judgments, but the way he's handling everything right now isn't really the "Carolina way" either.

I have been a fan of this team since the beginning, even before the franchise was official.

If you look at my history, you'll find me in strong opposition anytime someone suggests we try and acquire someone with a history of violence or a heavy risk of suspension.

And with all that said, if La'El Collins is declared not to be a suspect, I will be as big an advocate as anyone else that we sign him.

Cam Newton hopes to become the QB Drew Brees has been through his career.

Not really.

Newton will never be what Brees is, but Brees will also never be what Newton is.

Why? For the same reason that John Elway will never equal Dan Marino, and vice versa.

Different styles of play.

Archived